Italian Street Style

Italy- street style?

Is there an Italy street fashion thread? I havent been able to find one but I dont understand why there wouldnt be considering theyre supposed to be so fashionable...

:unsure:

As I live in Rome I was actually thinking about this the other day, to bring my camera a to go for a walk. But people here dress so boring, you cant imagine. The people with money dress the same everywhere, cos the stores are the same all over... the most creative persons here are the punks, but we all know how they dress..

Also in Milan people are afraid to be different. I dont know why it is like this, this country has always been considerated really fashionable.. Anyway, I'll try to take some pictures...

MrsMarcJacobs said:
Is there an Italy street fashion thread? I havent been able to find one but I dont understand why there wouldnt be considering theyre supposed to be so fashionable...

:unsure:

Thanks emi25...I hope you take lots more. I miss Rome.

thanks for the rome pic, emi. :flower: that girl's yellow bag is adorable.

yes mettchen, please do go undercover and get us some more european street style pics :woot:

Some pics from my lunchbreak in Piazza del Popolo in Rome...All italians dress the same way more or less...:unsure:

Great thread! I'll have to contribute something next time I'm in Italy...

Olyckan said:
Oh please, give us more pictures from Rome! :woot:

I second that! Would love to see more pictures from one of my favorite cities.

Some more pics from Rome, always in the same spot in Piazza del Popolo...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->