• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Jace Moody

LMCWORLDWIDE

Reaction score
Jace Moody

Mother Agency: Next Models London

Height: 6' 0"
Bust: 40"
Waist: 32"
Shoes: 9
Hair: Brown
Eyes: Brown
Shirt: 15"

jm1.jpg

Photographer: Seye Isikalu @ LMC Worldwide
Source: LMC Worldwide

Wonderland
jm2.jpg

jm3.jpg

jm4.jpg

Hero #7
Ph: Mark Kean
Styling: Christopher Preston

nextmodels.com

Lovebirds – Rasa Zukauskaite and Jace Moody play two lovebirds in Mark Kean’s coastal seaside story shot for the summer issue of Sleek Magazine. The pair wears 50s inspired looks featuring the designs of Celine, Stella McCartney, Jil Sander, Miu Miu and others selected by fashion editor Katy Lassen. Hair stylist Panos is responsible for Rasa’s retro curls while makeup artist Jo Frost creates her rosy cheeks.

via fashiongonerogue

10 Men Autumn 2012
'THE CELLAR'

Ph: Andreas Larsson
Styling: Garth Spencer

streeters.com

HEIGHT: 6’0″
CHEST: 38″
WAIST: 32″
SHOES: 9 UK
HAIR: BROWN
EYES: BROWN

LONDON: NEXT MODELS
NEW YORK: NEXT MODELS
BERLIN: VIVA MODELS

YORKSHIRE BORN JACE MOODY HAS BEEN MODELLING SINCE THE END OF 2011 AFTER BEING RECOMMENDED TO NEXT LONDON BY FELLOW MODEL JOHN PEARSON.
IN 8 MONTHS JACE HAS SHOT A WEALTH OF EDITORIAL FOR MAGAZINES INCLUDING WONDERLAND, SLEEK, HERO, ROLLACOASTER, ANOTHER MAN, CLIENT, GQ, CO:LAB AND MOST RECENTLY 10 MEN.
NOW BASED IN LONDON FULL-TIME, WE’RE TIPPING JACE FOR BIG THINGS IN THE COMING MONTHS!

BIRTH DATE: 15.07.90
BIRTHPLACE: HULL, YORKSHIRE
ETHNIC ORIGIN: 100% BRITISH EVEN THOUGH I MAY NOT LOOK IT
NICKNAME: MOODS…. HAHA
HOW WERE YOU SCOUTED: A COMBINATION OF JOHN PEARSON, CHRIS FORBERG AND MY BOOKERS SARAH AND REAAN AT NEXT
BEST FEATURE: A LOT OF PEOPLE COMMENT ON MY CHEEKBONES
FAVOURITE GROOMING PRODUCT: CLINIQUE MENS FACE SCRUB
FAVOURITE FOOD: ITALIAN
HOBBIES: PLAYING FOOTBALL, WORKING OUT….THE USUAL STUFF!
FITNESS REGIME: PLENTY OF CARDIO, PRESS UPS AND SIT UPS
FAVOURITE MOVIE: CATCH ME IF YOU CAN
WHAT WAS THE LAST TRACK YOU LISTENED TO ON YOUR IPOD: THE SMITHS – THIS CHARMING MAN
GUILTY PLEASURE: CHOCOLATE, BISCUITS… CHOCOLATE BISCUITS
DISLIKE: RUDE PEOPLE
DREAM COUNTRY TO VISIT: USA – I’D LOVE TO GO OUT TO NEW YORK AND LA
IF YOU GOT TO RELIVE ONE DAY IN YOUR MODELING CAREER: THE DAY OF MY FIRST SHOW AT LFW, THE BUZZ I FELT BACK STAGE WAS AMAZING
WHO ARE YOUR IDOLS: MY DAD
WHAT WAS THE LAST THING TO MAKE YOU LAUGH OUT LOUD: HEARING ABOUT WHAT THE LADS FROM BACK HOME WERE DOING AT THE WEEKEND…..DON’T ASK!
WHAT WAS THE LAST DREAM YOU REMEMBER: I WAS BEING CHASED BY A GIANT KANGAROO, SCARY STUFF!!
ONE WORD TO DESCRIBE YOURSELF: PROFESSIONAL
TWITTER NAME: @JACE_MOODY

ftape.com

Rollacoaster #5 Fall/Winter 2012
'JUMP STREET'

Ph: Leonn Ward
Styling: Andrew Davis

issuu.com

UK GQ November 2012 Fashion Supplement
Ph: Dan Annett
Styling: Jessica Punter

pdf-giant.com (GQ UK November)

Attitude - January 2013

Waiting on a tide
Photos: James O Roberts
Styling: Elauan Lee
Models: Adam Berg and Jace Moody @ Next, Matt Rodwell

pocketmags

Used Magazine
"Aqua Marine"
Photographer: Anna Victoria Best
Stylist: Georgia Boal-Russell
Grooming: Nina Robinson

"Real Wild Child"
Photographer: Liam Warwick
Stylist: Simone Konu
Hair: Roku Roppongi
Make-up: Nami Yoshida
Models: Jace Moody & Molly Smith

usedmagazine.co.uk

121215_Jace_001-e1360760131647.jpg

Hometown: Hull

I was scouted: At the end of 2011. A family friend put me in touch with Next, I went to see them and they took me on.

Hobbies: Just normal stuff. I was a semi-pro footballer back home but don’t play as much now, just have the odd kick around. I also like going for a pint at the pub with my mates.

Current obsession: Twitter, I don’t even realise it but I check it all the time!

Pet peeve: Rude people.

Fear: I don’t really like heights or flying.

Guilty pleasure: Sweets, chocolate and biscuits. If I open a packet, that’s it, I eat them all. Especially when I dunk them in my tea.

Last lie I told: Was probably an excuse to get me out of doing something

Dream job: I would like to have my own business, which will hopefully get going this year.

Favourite childhood memory: Probably playtime in primary school when you were allowed to go on the grass and it didn’t matter if you got your trousers dirty because it was Friday.

Home is: Chelsea at the moment, but home home is up North.

Favourite London hang out: Central London, I meet a lot of friends around there after castings.

Favourite food: Italian. I love bread and pasta, when I was in Milan I literally ate it all day every day.

Dream dinner date: Jessica Alba. I was working at a Ferragamo dinner and she was there. She was just as amazing in real life which was really nice as sometimes when you actually meet someone famous they can be a disappointment.

Favourite movie: Catch Me If you Can.

Least favourite movie: The only film I’ve ever walked out of was Gran Torino.

Favourite cartoon: The Jetsons,

Favourite Superhero: Clark Kent/ Superman, he has good hair and I like that he is also a normal guy.

First gig: Oasis at Heaton Park.

Music I like: Lots of different things. Jay-Z, Drake, Michael Buble. On the way here I was listening to Radio 1′s Live Lounge album.

Most treasured possession: My phone.

Last thing I bought: A newspaper.

Career Highlight: Probably the first time I did a show. It’s a weird feeling because everyone is watching you, I’d never thought so much about walking in a straight line!

Future plans: To keep modelling and also figure out something I can do more long term that I can focus on. In the far far future I want to get married and have kids.

Myself in three words: Determined, hardworking and down to earth.

wonderlandmagazine

I love his interview, thanks for posting. He is so humble and nice.

Rollacoaster Magazine
Ph: Jeff Hahn
St: Kim Howells

f!ckingyoung.es

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jk1988
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"