Chest: 39/99
Waist: 32/81
Inside Leg: 34/86
Shoe: 10/44.5

Hair: Dark Brown
Eyes: Blue

With Nevs (London) and Fashion (Milan).

ftape.com

20 year-old new face was signed a matter of weeks before walking exclusively for Moschino at London Collections: Men AW15!
The chiseled 6ft 2″ Brit then flew straight to Milan where he walked for Calvin Klein Collection, Brioni and Ermanno Scervino.
A whirlwind start to Jack’s modelling career and a positive sign of things to come in 2015!

Birthplace: Portsmouth, UK
Nickname: Padge
How were you scouted: I was asked to come into the agency and the lovely guys at Nevs signed me straight away.
What’s your best feature: I’m told my eyes, but who knows!
Top 3 beauty/grooming products: My beach matt hair products, hairspray & of course moisturiser!
Your favorite fragrance: Any Tom Ford fragrance does wonders to the nose!
Hobbies: I used to play a lot of football. Now I enjoy training at the gym and eating at nice restaurants (if anyone is offering I love a good steak)
Fitness Regime: When on form I train 5 times a week.. Xmas & fashion weeks have had a play in that but i’ll be back!
What was the last movie you watched?: Taken 3 at the cinema. They should have left it at 1!
What was the last track you listened to on your iPod?: ABOUT A WEEK AGO
Do you have any Guilty Pleasures?: I’m an absolute sucker for a Chinese takeaway, I really must stop!

What is your biggest fear?: My biggest fear is getting old.
What is your dream country to visit?: Most of America, Australia.. Bora Bora are all places I dream of going!
If you were not modeling, what would you be doing?: I would be roofing, lifting tiles in the freezing cold, which makes me appreciate modelling so so much!!
If you got to relive one day in your modeling career it would be…: Moschino and the Calvin Klein Collection shows have both been amazing fun!
If you could be on the cover of any magazine, it would be: GQ magazine, Men’s Health… any to be honest.
What’s the funniest thing that has happened to you on a shoot?: I’m still waiting for an outstanding funny moment on a shoot.
What was the last thing to make you cry?: I honestly don’t remember.. maybe some family issues. I’m not a big tear sharer!
What’s your favorite fashion city and why?: Milan so far, I love the vibe but i’m yet to hit many big cities through work. Early days, i’m excited for every city.
Who are your idols?: David Beckham of course, I mean what’s not to love!
What was the last dream you remember?: I won 500k on a scratch card only to wake up to the pocket full of change I left on the side before going to bed.
One word to describe yourself: Appealing
Twitter handle: @jackpadgett
Instagram handle: @instapadge
How much money would you need to shave your hair off? Enough to buy a bloody good hat! (that’s a lie, my hair is my favourite part of me).

Height: 6’2″ | 188cm
Chest: 39″ | 99cm
Waist: 32″ | 81cm
Shoe: 10 UK | 44 EU
Hair: Dark Brown
Eyes: Blue

LONDON: NEVS MODELS
MILAN: FASHION MODELS

Moschino F/W 2015.16 London

fashionising.com

Calvin Klein F/W 2015.16 Milan

fashionising.com