James McAvoy

I love James McAvoy, in every movie I've seen him in. He should've been nominated for Atonement for an Oscar, in my opinion.

Anyways, here he is at the Empire Awards where he won for the Best Action Superhero for Wanted:

15xllaw.jpg

1z1g3tc.jpg

243gidk.jpg

35nbjw1.jpg

167837b.jpg

bjiaa9.jpg

z4l1t.jpg

15yxmxi.jpg

29biu68.jpg

2qsxlq9.jpg

52zwk9.jpg

Source:getty

Just watched Inside I'm Dancing and am astonished once again by his superb acting talent:shock::woot:
What an amazing charismatic actor.:D He just never fails.......right through Shameless, The Last King Of Scotland, Atonement, Wanted.
Turning into probably my favourite actor right now.B)

Watched that too, another great turn by the McAvoy. He'd make it onto my list as well...

I've been watching Wanted over and over again because of him. I think I'm in love. :wub:

James McAvoy Begins Cancer Comedy

James McAvoy shows off his longer hair as he arrives at the airport in Vancouver, Canada on Sunday (February 14).
james-mcavoy-cancer-comedy.jpg

The 30-year-old Wanted actor is in town preparing to film a new comedy formerly titled I’m With Cancer.

According to Variety, Summit Entertainment recently acquired the rights to the movie from Seth Rogen and James‘ company Mandate Pictures.

Also starring Anna Kendrick and Bryce Dallas Howard, James plays a man who is diagnosed with cancer and successfully battles the disease.

justjared.buzznet.com

james-mcavoy-cancer-comedy-01.jpg
james-mcavoy-cancer-comedy-02.jpg
james-mcavoy-cancer-comedy-03.jpg
james-mcavoy-cancer-comedy-04.jpg
james-mcavoy-cancer-comedy-05.jpg
james-mcavoy-cancer-comedy-06.jpg
james-mcavoy-cancer-comedy-07.jpg
james-mcavoy-cancer-comedy-08.jpg

Er...the hair is a bit too long. He looks like a 15-year old skater boy, haha. I'm sure it's for the role, right? :unsure:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
am061890
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->