Jelly Kelly Besso *with Leather Trim*

ingenue

Reaction score
Can anyone recommend a website that has jelly kelly bags (birkin style) with the leather trims (short handles) and the zippered top. cause most of what i saw are shoulder bags. i'd like the arm bag... and im also looking to purchase for my friends who've been wanting them...

cheerio!

I hear that the jelly kelly/birkin bags go for much cheaper in Europe... how much cheaper are they?

besso jelly kellys and birkins are at TJ MAxx for $50.

does this mean they are over?.....i kinda think so, or maybe we should all snatch them up. hmmmm

nornor

nornor,
ur kidding!! well here where i live, they;re being snatched up like anything for the price of $150 (for the large one) and they're all SOLD OUT!! thats why ive been thinking of using this opportunity to buy some and hae them shipped to where i live so that i may make something out of them@!!

i dont like them... at first i thought they might be cute by the pool but then i saw them in person and thought no i could not carry that.... then i saw a terrible neon green jelly type back at lord and taylor and thought the trend finally went too dorky for me.... i did think they were cute at first just not anymore... :(

I agree with lele... I dunno, at first I was considering it as something for books and papers on rainy days or as a beach tote, but the brightness..the rubberyplasticyness... it's just not me. I saw a girl with an orange one at the mall back in California and upon seeing it, my reaction was just :blink: :shock: :shock: . I couldn't really put my finger on it... but it was just :shock: .

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ericqn
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->