Jen & Vince: Must be VERY good Friends!

babyjane

Reaction score
http://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/story_pages/showbiz/showbiz2.shtml

EXCLUSIVE: Pictures that prove Jennifer has found love

Must be VERY good Friends!

By Carole Aye Maung

HERE'S the proof that Jennifer Aniston has put the Brad old days behind her to concentrate on a new romance.

The Friends beauty is pictured getting very, VERY pally with co-star Vince Vaughn on the balcony of their penthouse suite at the luxury Peninsula Hotel in Chicago.

We broke news of their romance two months ago—but the stars, who met on the set of The Break Up, have always denied being an item. Now lusty Jen, 36, has revealed her true feelings for Vince, 35, by CLIMBING into his lap, STRADDLING his body and giving him a long, steamy SNOG in full view of passersby.

One witness said: "They were absolutely passionate. They couldn't have cared less if anyone was watching. They might be two of Hollywood's brightest stars but they just looked like any other young couple in love."

Later Jen and Vince were spotted leaving the hotel for a romantic dinner in a local steak restaurant.

She split from Hollywood idol Brad Pitt in January after five years of marriage. Their divorce became final earlier this month.

At first she was said to be devastated. But now it's clear she's moving on—to Vince's lap.

good for her!! who cares of vince isn't the best looking guy in the world..there are more important qualities than looks.

smartarse said:
hmmm she downgraded...

Who would be an upgrade? Brad Pitt isn't all that hot anymore. I think she'd look good with Jim Caviezel but he's married.

smartarse said:
hmmm she downgraded...

Men aren't cars ... the proof of upgrade/downgrade hasn't yet been seen. But I would take Vince over Brad any day.

Jim is very religious, I dont seen Jen that way. I think Vince is an upgrade :flower: Brad was very sissy looking, VV is such a Man!

It's great to be with someone who can make you happy.

Wish her the best!

God though, I can't imagine being Vince and dating a woman who just divorced from Brad Pitt. Now matter how secure you are, that's gotta be a little intimidating.
Kind of funny at the same time..... "Well, when I was married to Brad Pitt..." :lol:

VainJane said:
God though, I can't imagine being Vince and dating a woman who just divorced from Brad Pitt. Now matter how secure you are, that's gotta be a little intimidating.

Nah. Seen the pics of Brad Pitt full frontal naked? :innocent:

Seems like a publicity stunt to me. Remember all the hype surrounding Mr. and Mrs. Smith? (Are they or aren't they? etc). Everyone went to see their onscreen chemistry. Looks to me like Vince and Jen are trying to recreate that "magic." Then again, maybe I'm just a cynic:innocent:

And everyone was scrutinizing Brad for getting with Angelina, even though there are no pics of them kissing. Hmm....:innocent:

Oh well. Good for her.

Well, they are divorced. She can do whatever she wants now, It's not the same. I think they look cute, not your typical Hollywood-couple. I like that

Oh but it is.

There was a rumor that she was seeing Vince during the filming of The Break Up(when they weren't technically divorced yet), kind of like the rumors that circled Brad and Angelina during Mr. and Mrs. Smith.

The only difference here is, is that instead of seeing Brad running around with Angelina's kids, you are actually seeing solid proof of Jennifer and Ben being together,together.

It's okay. It's no big deal. This dosen't surprise me at all. When the tables are turned it's a different story,right?

Personally, I don't think Jennifer 'downgraded'. I find Vince to be very charming....

Attachments

• vince-vaughn (all-pictures-photos.com).jpg
    vince-vaughn (all-pictures-photos.com).jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 8
^ I agree. There are parts about him that I find to be VERY attractive. Like when he guest spotted on Sex and the City. WOWSA.

So they finally caught them, huh? Cool couple.

fashionicon said:
Oh but it is.

There was a rumor that she was seeing Vince during the filming of The Break Up(when they weren't technically divorced yet), kind of like the rumors that circled Brad and Angelina during Mr. and Mrs. Smith.

The only difference here is, is that instead of seeing Brad running around with Angelina's kids, you are actually seeing solid proof of Jennifer and Ben being together,together.

It's okay. It's no big deal. This dosen't surprise me at all. When the tables are turned it's a different story,right?

Sorry bit it is different. Brad was MARRIED and commited when it was rumored that he hooked up with Angelina:huh: And Jennifer was basically broken up (and therefore free to let her heart and emotions run free) when she meet Vince. Totally two different things in my mind. If my husband cheated on me and I met a wonderful man while I was waiting for the divorce to be finalized, I would totally jump at it... the marriage was ruined anways and she's not the one that did it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hipkitten said:
Seems like a publicity stunt to me. Remember all the hype surrounding Mr. and Mrs. Smith? (Are they or aren't they? etc). Everyone went to see their onscreen chemistry. Looks to me like Vince and Jen are trying to recreate that "magic." Then again, maybe I'm just a cynic:innocent:

But I think they've tried fairly hard to not be spotted being intimate in public...

Erin said:
But I think they've tried fairly hard to not be spotted being intimate in public...

So true... good point:flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->