Joanna Garcia

Joanna Garcia arrives at the 2011 InStyle/Warner Brothers Golden Globes Party at The Beverly Hilton hotel on January 16, 2011 in Beverly Hills, California.

hq006.jpg

Joanna-Garcia.com

Twitter.com/JoAnnaLGarcia: So excited 2 be shooting my first Latina magazine cover! Check back soon to find out when the issue comes out!

2mpd7r7.jpg

Twitter.com/
JoAnnaLGarcia

Joanna Garcia-Swisher participates in roll call with the Bleacher Creatures at the Toronto Blue Jays vs the New York Yankees game at Yankee Stadium on May 24, 2011 in New York City.
JoAnna-Garcia.com

Joanna Garcia attends the Cinco Anillos Sangria launch to benefit The Jorge Posada Foundation at The National on June 6, 2011 in New York City.
Wire Image

115442980.jpg

115442977.jpg

115442981.jpg

^ Great pictures!! She is such a doll, and her husband Nick has become one of the most popular Yankee players; what a couple! ^_^

Joanna Garcia-Swisher at the 5th year anniversary at the Tracy Reese Flagship Store on June 8, 2011 in New York City.
JoAnna-Garcia.com

mq021.jpg

6/8/11: JoAnna Garcia making an appearance on "Good Day New York" in NYC.
Startraks Photo/Rex Features & Isopix.be

isopix20310868002.jpg

isopix20310868001.jpg

isopix20310868003.jpg

Joanna Garcia-Swisher attends the 2nd Annual amfAR Inspiration Gala at The Museum of Modern Art on June 14, 2011 in New York City.
JoAnna-Garcia.com

hq006t.jpg

Joanna Garcia-Swisher attends the premiere of 'Bad Teacher' at the Ziegfeld Theatre on June 20, 2011 in New York City.
JoAnna-Garcia.com

050ab.jpg

They are well on their way to becoming New York's most popular couple, they are just a sensation every time they show up at an event!! :flower:

No tropical getaways or spa blowouts for newlyweds Joanna Garcia and Nick Swisher.
The Better With You actress, 31, wed the New York Yankees player in West Palm Beach, Fla. last December, and they're finally getting around to their honeymoon -- to Afghanistan.

Swisher explained to the New York Post: "Three military officers came to the Yankee locker room and asked if any of us would like to visit the troops. My hand went straight up, I said, 'I'm in.' I knew Joanna would want to go. It will be our first trip since we got married."
"We are both really looking forward to visiting the troops," Garcia added. "Yes, it isn't a traditional honeymoon, but it is something we both feel strongly about."

Slugger Swisher told the Post why they both felt so compelled. "I come from a military family ... and no matter what your views are, these men and women are out there risking everything for us. I realize how fortunate I have been, so I like to give back at every opportunity I can."
But, Garcia teased, they might sneak in some more traditional honeymooning moments after their goodwill honeymoon. "We'll probably make a stop in Europe on our way back."

With stars like Alex Rodriguez and Cameron Diaz, Reba McEntire and Jamie-Lynn Sigler among the 375 attendees, the couple wed Dec. 11 during an evening ceremony; the bride wore a Monique Lhullier gown.

1314191979joannagarcian.jpg

UsMagazine

Joanna Garcia-Swisher attends the David and Erin Robertson Foundation benefit at the Hard Rock Cafe, Yankee Stadium on June 30, 2011 in New York City.
JoAnna-Garcia.com

003ujz.jpg

Joanna Garcia-Swisher, Lance Bass and Jamie-Lynn Sigler visit 'The Pop Ten' at SiriusXM Studio on July 14, 2011 in New York City.
JoAnna-Garcia.com

mq005x.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hannah Ursula
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->