John Galliano Resort 2009

Ronchamp

Reaction score
I couldn't find this collection with the search engine, so I thought I'd start a thread for it!
PARIS, July 3, 2008 – "She's a kid playing around with Hollywood glamour," said John Galliano of the melee of bright, printed forties frocks and Gossip Girl styling he worked for Resort. The look: a lot of chiffon drapery in sugary apricot and mint, worn with vivid Ocean Drive palm-tree prints, footless tights, and multicolored wedges. His theme worked best in the exuberant jewelry: mismatched jumbles of enameled Deco-like chunks, pavé-set diamanté, glass, and plastic collaged into great-looking necklaces.

– Sarah Mower
00010m.jpg
00020m.jpg

00030m.jpg
00040m.jpg

00050m.jpg
00060m.jpg

From style.com

Last edited by a moderator:
thanks for uploading these ronchamp

quite a lot of nice and interesting cuts for a resort
also love the print designs !

Accessories, from wwd.com
th_67234_john_galliano_resort_accessories_1_122_777lo.jpg
th_67237_john_galliano_resort_accessories_2_122_488lo.jpg

67237_john_galliano_resort_accessories_3_122_769lo.jpg
67242_john_galliano_resort_accessories_4_122_715lo.jpg
67242_john_galliano_resort_accessories_4_122_715lo.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
It would look great without the leggings. I'm so sick of leggings.

i like the leggings cos "She's a kid playing around with Hollywood glamour"

some very nice pieces there :woot:

looks intresting, thanks for posting :buzz: :flower:

The second picture in Ronchamp's first post reminds me of the pants Gwen Stefani wears really well- they're great! ^_^ I also quite like the accessories, interesting shapes and pieces string together.

I don't even notice the leggings the first time through. I must be blind but the dresses stood out the most to me so this collection dresses wins for sure. The first dress looks the best to me, it makes the model look very artsy :smile:

It would look great without the leggings. I'm so sick of leggings.

much much better without leggings, and different shoes... the former makes it look too lohan, and the latter look cheap :S

otherwise it's very nice!!

im so sick of leggings , seriously , but minus the ****ty leggings , this is damn good , love the sailor pants.

That looks so cheap, the only great thing I can see in that collection is Kamila, the rest ... :sick::yuk:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Absinthe02
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->