Kate Bosworth & Orlando Bloom split

canuckcutie said:
Hmm I guess the ability to eat and keep food down is high on the list of qualities Orlando is looking for in a woman.

I qualify :D

^^ You should apply then. If by chance you happen to be a healthy looking brunette with her own life and career even better. I always thought he looked stunning with Liv. Or Keira. Or anyone but Kate. I always thought they looked downright miserable together.

So Ted is hinting Orlando has someone new and Kate has been spotted pretending to eat in NYC with some new guy in tow. These 2 seem to be moving on awfully fast considering they are supposed to have just split, I say they split ages ago.

canuckcutie said:
^^ You should apply then. If by chance you happen to be a healthy looking brunette with her own life and career even better. I always thought he looked stunning with Liv. Or Keira. Or anyone but Kate. I always thought they looked downright miserable together.

Hah that's me! Except for the career - I'm a bit young for that. :lol: Maybe I should hold off a few years, then apply :innocent:

I would LOVE to see Orlando with Keira. Their chemistry is visible in every picture of Orlando and Keira together - something that was always missing in pictures of him and Kate. I've also always thought Orlando and Liv would be a lovely couple, though she's now married and seems perfectly happy. I'd hate to see her and her husband split. The interesting thing is looking at pictures, interviews, and premieres, I'd sooner have expected Orlando to have been dating Keira or Liv before I'd realize he was with Kate.

I never liked Orlando n kate together either(maybe cos i love him LOL) but i think him n liv tyler wud have looked good together, shes just toooo beautiful but shes married. him n keira look good too.

I never liked Orlando n kate together either(maybe cos i love him LOL) but i think him n liv tyler wud have looked good together, shes just toooo beautiful but shes married. him n keira look good too.

^^^ Another poster on Keira's thread said she's just working her way up to the real thing. I thought that was great, and like to agree :wink:

^^ Haha that might have been me. I mean both Jamie and Rupert had an eerie resemblence to Orlando don't you think? It's like she's deluding herself that she's not attracted to Orlando or doesn't want to date him and then runs out and dates men who look like him, only not as good looking.

People.com has a sighting of Orlando, his buddy Enrico (who was in BHD with him), Keira and Rupert all at the same club together and when it was time to go, Orlando yelled "Knightley" across the club to get her attention. I wonder of Rupert is worried now that Orlando's single?

I always thought he and Liv looked gorgeous together. He always seemed smitten with her and who can blame him, she's stunning.

It could very well been you! I never saw the Jamie/Orlando resemblance (other than two very nice looking men with good bone structure), but the Rupert resemblance is most assuredly obvious. Rupert is like a hot-but-not-as-good-looking Orlando clone!
Someone on another site also mentioned Zoe Saldana and Orlando would be a gorgeous couple, and they certainly have a point!
Haha I find it amusing that no one is talking about who they see Kate moving onto now.

She needs someone English. She is so English looking. Is she? Her name is English

It was quite random! I was trying to answer Princesse's request by speculating over who Kate would move onto... Since Orlando was English and Kate looks very English and probably has English blood considering her surname, I think maybe...

hey she could have Rupert Friend. It could be a trade agreement.

What is with all the English looking celebrities in Hollywood. Micha Barton is another one.

I agree Mischa does look very English, but Kate is very much the blonde, (one) blue eyed, all-American girl. Rupert, hmmm. The whole thing would be very much like square dancing. Yeee-haw.

Wow I think this is sad. I quite liked thenm as a couple, but oh well..I guess you can pretty much forget Hollywood Relationships..
He should start dating Beautiful Brunettes finally and get over Blondes :lol:
(sorry I'm a Brunette :P)..
Though I've heard that he's dating Uma Thurman this morning :blink: which sounds soooooo weird to me :huh: :rolleyes: I really hope it isn't true, they would make a very odd couple..:ninja:

She looks like a dead corpse, so no wonder.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
terarcher1111
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->