Katherine Waterston

Wearing Rodarte.

NJV03fp.jpg

wizardsandwhatnot.com

Katherine Waterston in Prabal Gurung Resort 2017 at the "Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them" press conference in Beijing

RufSmvQ.jpg

instagram.com/checkthetag, fansided.com

Vogue Australia December 2016.

InStyle US Magazine December 2016.

katherine-waterston.net

20th Century Fox New Year Presentation ‘Alien Covenant’ in NY on December 8, 2016

XcAyIhq.jpg

Fantastic Beasts Tokyo Premiere on November 23, 2016.

7Ht4KjH.jpg

gotceleb.com, myafien.tumblr.com

I can't put my finger on it. I don't really think that I like her style per se, but she really pulls it off. :lol: I thought she was wonderful in Fantastic Beasts!

Wow, what a great press run, she looks so elegant.

Especially paralleled to Felicity Jones awful tour looks.

'Alien: Covenant' Screening during 2017 SXSW Conference and Festivals in Austin, Texas - March 10, 2017

starity.hu

:heart:
Katherine Waterston attends the "Alien: Covenant" World Premiere at the Odeon Leicester Square on May 4, 2017 in London, England.

gt2WHOR.jpg

qtTWjag.jpg

zNLRoUy.jpg

zimbio.com

:wub: She looks so damn amazing. Ryan Hastings is worth every penny.
She's wearing Ulyana Sergeenko Spring 2017 Couture.

Katherine Waterston is seen out and about on May 9, 2017.

ntZnrMi.jpg

UtFxpFz.jpg

zimbio.com, headlineplanet.com

Why is Ryan styling her exactly like Rooney? I mean she looks good but damn, even her red carpet pose is the same.

Katherine Waterston arrives for a special screening of "Alien: Covenant" at Entertainment Weekly, May 15, 2017 in New York. / AFP PHOTO / Bryan R. Smith
OX3gJk6.jpg

zimbio

Katherine Waterston promotes her new film 'Alien: Covenant' in New York City on May 16, 2017.

JKtrQeC.jpg

crSj3sc.jpg

zimbio.com

The short hair is so cool on her, everything about her is cool, loving her styling.

Nice in red.

Why is Ryan styling her exactly like Rooney? I mean she looks good but damn, even her red carpet pose is the same.

You are totally right, every one of these looks I could imagine on Rooney. Same hand holding pose too. How weird.

I imagine stylists give their clients techniques on how to pose. Mia Wasikowska also poses like this and she's a Hastings client.

The last look is flawless. It's actually better than both premiere looks!

Katherine Waterston attends the Build Series to discuss the movie 'Alien: Covenant' at Build Studio on May 16, 2017 in New York City. (

rkysLtH.jpg

BhtHFGI.jpg

Leaving hotel on May 16, 2017.
JEvSlHH.jpg

In New York on May 15, 2017.

igNSdGP.jpg

twitter.com/pierrehardynews, fantasticbeasts-films.com

Last edited by a moderator:
KATHERINE WATERSTON in Vanity Fair Magazine, September 2017

credit: hawtcelebs
katherine-waterston-in-vanity-fair-magazine-september-2017_1.jpg

Katherine Waterston attends "The Current War" premiere during the 2017 Toronto International Film Festival at Princess of Wales Theatre on September 9, 2017 in Toronto, Canada.
k65Z9JI.jpg

Gfj9rlY.jpg

zimbio​

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
terarcher1111
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->