• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Kristin Davis sex tape

Boluda

Reaction score
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/23696248/

Rep denies racy tape is of ‘Sex’s’ Kristin Davis
Lurid stills circulating on Web, but rep says there is no sex tape of the star

NEW YORK - While Sarah Jessica Parker and the girls have been busy shooting their “Sex” scenes for all to see on the streets of New York City, reports online have suggested one of her co-stars is featured in a real sex tape which has been leaked online.

Lurid video stills began circulating earlier this week, showing what some have claimed is “Sex and The City” star Kristin Davis, caught in an explicit act.

However, a rep for Davis (who plays “SATC” good girl Charlotte York Goldenblatt) told Access Hollywood it is not the actress featured in the racy video images.

is it me who thinks the photos look EXACTLY like miz davis? i mean her face could be cut and paste on to a different body but the face is most definitely kristin davis...im surprised people think it is just a woman who looks like her :ninja:

Last edited by a moderator:
^
LOL how bad is it

an most importantly is it really her?

Apparently there is no tape, just scandalous sex photos according to ONTD that were taken like 15 years ago by an exboyfriend and they got out through him....but i agree, the face definately looks like her's........

is it okay to post the link? they're on ontd for the interested:
edited
(mods, you can edit it out if it's not okay)
NOT REMOOOOOOTELY SAFE FOR WORK UNLESS YOU'RE A GYNECOLOGIST!

I feel bad for her... it must be awful to discover the most intimate pictures of yourself, ones you probably forgot about, floating around for everyone to see.

Last edited by a moderator:
^
hmm ya it is most definitely her i even recognize the body (note: i have seen every episode of SATC at least 3 times each lol)

must be embarassing for her ya..thats why her publicist is denying the whole thing

I think it's funny how everyone's freaking about her 1992 pubes, but Sex and the City played a key role in popularizing the Brazilian obsession in the late 90's, early 2000's... oh the irony.

meh she's not so bad, people need to friggen chill out about pubes

poor girl she must be mortified as it is

yeah I agree it is ironic. I feel bad since they were clearly taken EONS ago

it looks just like her

but i can't picture kristen davis being willing to do this. idk what to think.

to be honest, it bothers me a lot less than other sex tapes/photos even though they are a lot more graphic. I guess you can tell that they were taken in a relationship and for their own use instead as some sort of publicity tool.

yeah,it's a sad life when one has to take such lengths to try and ruin someone or to garner their own 15min. pretty pathetic. and why do these people think sex-even when caught for their own personal usage-makes for such shocking news? they act as if no one has ever seen or done it before.

That was quite disturbing. :blink::ninja:

Somehow I can't picture Kristin Davis doing that. :shock: I'm confused.

Charlotte, what were you thinking? :hardhead::lol:

Honestly, I don`t understand why anyone would film themselves having sex. What's the purpose? So the footage can get leaked out and possibly hurt your career? Oh yeah that's fun.

^
again, it wasn't a film, it was pictures. Clearly private pictures. Not like some celeb sex 'scandals' where they know where the camera is and make sure they are always in the shot. Since these were taken like 15 years ago I'm pretty sure she didn't know where her career was going to go....

I don't think pubes are the problem. The problem is these photos are not very.... tasteful.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jk1988
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->