• The Red Carpet Highlights of... The 77th Annual Cannes Film Festival 2024!

• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

Kylie Minogue diagnosed with Cancer

Poor Kylie :(

Luckily it's be caught at an early stage.. so hopefully she will recover quickly.

but.. cancer is evil. very scary no matter what stage or form!

I hope she will recover from that , I wish her all the best , nobody deserves such an illness

How awful!:cry: My best wishes go to her and her family and friends. Thank Goodness they got it in the early stages when it's most treatable. I'm sure everyone here joins me in wishing her a quick and complete recovery:flower: P.S Just another remider about those monthly breast exams!

I really hope Kylie will make it, but they caught it early so her odds should be good!

As tragic as it is, being a very high-profile woman she does help bring even more awareness about breast cancer and that's a good thing I guess...

:cry: oh kylie...

i hope she recovers soon... no one deserves to go through this! :cry:

I heard about this very early in the day & I was and still am totally shocked. But that is the thing about Cancer it can happen to anyone and spring up anytime.:(

My thoughts & prayers are with Kylie & her family, friends, et cetera during this rough period of time. As already mentioned atleast it was caught early. I hope that she makes a speedy recovery after it is all said and done.

Much Love to Kylie.:heart:

I was very saddened by this news :cry: I hope that Kylie makes a speedy and complete recovery.

god, cancer really sucks...to put it very simply. this was really sad to hear. perhaps it will draw even more media attention to such an awfull disease...

we really need to find a cure. I have heard that we are *very* close to finding a cure for childrens diabetes, but, sadly, arent very close to curing cancer it seems....

like everyone else, I hope she recovers....at least she has good chances!
this is so so so sad :cry:

Luna said:
At least she caught it early. :(
That's one of the positive things about this situation, she can take some comfort in that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aeroplvne
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->