La Garconne

Thought I'd post some of my favourite looks from the Pré-été editorial

right03.jpg

right10.jpg

right18.jpg

I love those Sigerson Morrison gladiator flat sandals...

right23.jpg

The Vanessa Bruno peekaboo lace top is exquisite

right24.jpg

lagarçonne.com

Aby, those are some great looks! I'll love to get my hands on those Zero Maria Cornejo pants!

In my opinion, besides Totokaelo, this site has the best styling! I always find something I want.

la garconne = love.
most of the competition can't even compare to their eye for amazing pieces, in my opinion.

The styling/selection on this site really is too good...you end up lusting after everything. After quite a bit of prevarication I finally fell prey to their sale section...and snagged some H Chalayan greased pants and a Zucca skirt.

Hchalayanslackssml.jpg
Zuccaskirtsml.jpg

^ Ohhh, I didn't see those pants when I ordered this Phillip Lim skirt on sale last week. La Garconne is great.

Source: La Garconne, of course.

Attachments

• purp skirt fz.jpg
    purp skirt fz.jpg
    40.6 KB · Views: 6
I know! I check this site like almost daily. Oh, well, daily, I admit.

I'm slightly peeved with LaG right now...my package arrived but, instead of the pants that I'd ordered, they sent me a pair of bermuda shorts :huh:.

it is worth checking daily as they do update pretty frequently. And I am pleased that they've started ordering bigger sizes (and by bigger I mean above a US 6 or 8). Sorry to hear about the order mishap Heb - hopefully it can be corrected asap.

^ Yes, they said if I ship the shorts back to them they will send me the pants I ordered as soon as they receive the package. So, hopefully, I should get them in a week (fingers crossed).

^^did you ever get your pants hebden?

i hate when stuff like that happens...
especially when it's something you're really looking forward to receiving...

how did the skirt work out?
both pieces look great :heart:

^ They finally appeared yesterday. I'm really happy with both pieces but it was a bit of a hassle. Unfortunately they have such great stuff that I can't say I won't shop there again...

One thing I noticed once I got the skirt & pants is that their model is short...okay, not "short"...but not as tall as I think when I think "model" (does that make any sense whatsoever?) as both the skirt and pants are shorter on me. Once again, not a biggie...just something to keep in mind.

the height of the model can definitely make a huge difference....
that's good to know..

especially since you're tall, right?

i'm around 5' 5" so i tend to think that things will look longer on me than on the model..
i guess with catalogue and websites though that the model height is more of a crap shoot

^ Yeah, I'm 5'11"...:doh: My guess is that their model is around 5'9"...

I wish more sites were like NAP and gave you the measurements for all sizes and the height of the mannequin.

Has anyone ever done an exchange with them? Do they ship the item back for free if you pay shipping to them?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Frikandel
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->