Lacoste Vs Ralph Lauren Polos

italiancapreta said:
I think the big pony polos are awesome. The one for breast cancer, when the polo is black and the pony is pinkkk...thats the best one!!

Eeeeee! I love the Big Pony :wub: :woot:

bump bump bump

what about for guys?
ive noticed most of these comments are regarding women's polos...any opinions/comments about men's polos for these two designers?

tgbyhnasfd said:
bump bump bump

what about for guys?
ive noticed most of these comments are regarding women's polos...any opinions/comments about men's polos for these two designers?

I prefer Ralph Lauren on guys. :flower:

RL. They're longer and you can put up the collar. Plus, Lacoste has this weird outward shape at the end of the polo.

The best? Ralph Lauren custom fit.
they have the fit of RL without the long tennis tail in the back.

Lacoste's quality is pretty bad, they lose luster/color easier compared to RL

Ralph Lauren polos. I like Lacoste but prefer Lauren. I like the pink pony ones out now.

here's the custom fit RL polos, notice the back has a perfect length without the tennis tail:

pPOLO2-1828922_alternate1_dt.jpg

Overall im hating all polos all together these days, but Lacoste is definetly the one i prefer.

I prefer RL, better designs, more quality.

Lacoste has a very simple design, everyone has them, plus they're kind of expensive.

Ralph Lauren is the only brand i wear for casual ...

I can't give a fair vote because the only polos I've ever worn are Lacoste. However, I'd like to try the Ralph Lauren slim fits.

For the girls on this board who have tried both Lacoste and Ralph Lauren polos, which ones are longer in length? I have a long torso and hate when shirts are short.

I prefer Lacoste polos however I do have a complaint. The colars are very soft and therefore it makes it quite difficult to put it up. However I do love their color selection and the fabric is great as well. I also like the fact that the polo's have a bit of stretch to them.

I'm surprised to hear so many people don't like the longer "tennis" tail on Ralph Lauren polos! I prefer the longer tail in the back.

I am a fan of Ralph Lauren polos. Too many hipsters in my area have adopted Lacoste as their uniform of choice... not for me.

I purchased a Gucci one not that long ago and there's no comparison with the fabric, although between Lacoste & RL - I'd say RL, nice colours, and fit well.

^^^
Yeah, I notice that RL even beats the quality of Burberry polos.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
seeress
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->