Lanvin for H&M

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, do you think there will be something left tomorrow in London? Particularly, the faux fur coat?

I was in Oxford Circus this morning not long after 10 and they only had 12's left in the faux fur pieces... and that was then.

So unless some get returned, I'd doubt it.

Yeah and he goes back and says it's time to wear his REAL Lanvin because he's tired of seeing everyone else taking pics of themselves with the H&M Lanvin. THEN reports to about sending his fake boyfriend to buy H&M Lanvin on his behalf. What a joke.

he really is a joke. he tweeted so much about sending the bf it was annoying.

Also, do any of you guys know if Istanbul received any shipments? I saw they were produced in Turkey.

I tried looking for an international release list but I didn't have any luck.

I`m glad the whole hype is over now. My expectations were not met and I did not get the item I wanted (the fur-coat wasn`t even delivered to my german H&M store).

what they still have the sunnies on the NOrwegian H&M site??? :rofl:

There appear to be quite a few things back in stock on the Dutch site. No sunnies though! Weird.

i went to the hollywood store on sunset this afternoon and there was nothing! just one rack of mens peacoats. is there anything even left in LA?

I got my tees! Got it from the online store this morning. The sunglasses hadn't been restocked though, but I think I'll try again some other day. Does anyone know why the Unicef bag isn't in the online store?

Last time I checked, there were still a few things left in the norwegian store. No sunnies though :/ But I finally got my hands on a lipstick ! :P

Last time I checked, there were still a few things left in the norwegian store. No sunnies though :/ But I finally got my hands on a lipstick ! :P
I think there were sunnies left on the Norwegian online store at 6 in the morning today:lol:

I've been back to the store this morning.

I finally got access to the " Lanvin pour H&M". WHAT A DECEPTION...

The pieces look tacky in real, the length of the dress is too short, bad, really BAD, finishings ( have you seen that ugly big zipper stichted on the dress, not even inside !!!), there is a big difference between the photoshoot and the pieces in real. And everybody is gonna wear the same dress for New Year's eve, that's gonna be epic going into a club and watching 15 brainless chicks dancing with their fugly Lanvin for H&M.

I think there were sunnies left on the Norwegian online store at 6 in the morning today:lol:

That's odd. I thought all the Scandinavian countries shared the same store but I was up 5.30 this morning to get my tees and the sunglasses hadn't been restocked.

That's odd. I thought all the Scandinavian countries shared the same store but I was up 5.30 this morning to get my tees and the sunglasses hadn't been restocked.

No, they all have their own. I saw that everything was sold out in Sweden today, when there was still a few things left in Norway :smile:

I wonder why H&M didn´t make more quantities of the clothing? this was a sure win win for them...

I've been back to the store this morning.

I finally got access to the " Lanvin pour H&M". WHAT A DECEPTION...

The pieces look tacky in real, the length of the dress is too short, bad, really BAD, finishings ( have you seen that ugly big zipper stichted on the dress, not even inside !!!), there is a big difference between the photoshoot and the pieces in real. And everybody is gonna wear the same dress for New Year's eve, that's gonna be epic going into a club and watching 15 brainless chicks dancing with their fugly Lanvin for H&M.

I so agree with you - I have seen it all and could have bought every single piece I wanted and didn't get a single piece as I didn't like anything - I prefer to buy pieces by labels of better quality in the end and not wanna-be Lanvin-pieces by H&M - may sound weird because I could never afford a real Lanvin piece dress, but I prefer not having one rather than one like those H&M-Lanvin offered - I have seen them and didn't like them at all....

couldn't imagine myself in one of those outfits in 'real life' e.g. for new year's eve or christmas! tacky and badly shaped imo

^Have you tried any of the dresses on? I was as sceptical as you until I tried one on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blacksun
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->