Lara Flynn Boyle

• Thread starter Deleted member 36123
  • Start date
Yes, although even there it looks like she may have had upper lip fillers.

Now, it looks like her face has sort of melted or collapsed! Why 'o why do people do this to themselves? I can think of so many beautiful celeb faces that have been ruined by plastic surgery when just aging naturally would've been fine and definitely more graceful and dignified. Just off the top:

Lara Flynn Boyle
Courtney Love
Meg Ryan
Madonna
Nicole Kidman - for a while there, but she seems to have stopped.

Maybe this deserves a thread; maybe there is a thread? Anyhow, sad sad sad! :cry:

I don't think this is a result of injections, botox, or bad plastic surgery. Although she's obviously had injections in her face, I honestly think she has some sort of muscle condition. From the pictures in #79 and the previous page, you can tell she looks bloated and I know that happens a lot with medical issues.

SO SAD :(
From this:

2mpzxxl.png

To this: 22 Aug 2015

dailymail.com

Last edited by a moderator:
:( I really don't think that is from fillers (unless something went terribly wrong or maybe it was like new on the market fillers), but rather a medical condition. Think about it so many people get fillers in their face, under their eyes, in their lips and nothing like this happens to them. Edit: Wow I didnt realize I posted about this just 2 posts up.

Last edited by a moderator:
SevenWeeksLater yeah something must be going on, that she looks like this. Its an extreme change. Also wow indeed that you said something similar year 2013 too :smile:

Christ! Those candids posted by Ronjaa looks like the definition of washed-up, and I'm a massive fan. How did it get to that?? Rest in peace, Helen Gamble! :(

I believe she's had issues with alcohol for many years, with some associated long-term medical complications.

LARA FLYNN BOYLE Shopping at Walgreens in Beverly Hills 10/03/2017

credit: hawtcelebs

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Silvercat90
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->