Teri Hatcher

• Thread starter Deleted member 36123
  • Start date
I cant deal with all the botox. :yuk: All I can focus on during her storylines on DH is the weird facial thing she has going on. I spend the time analyzing just what part the botox is affecting the most . :blush:

Teri Hatcher 2010-04-27 - Eva' by Eva Longoria Fragrance Launch Party - Celebrity-Paradise.com

I agree about the botox. I only properly noticed it in last week's episode. I think it has taken from her very pretty face :(

Really dislike her dress at the Eva launch party. Colour, style and shape doesn't flatter her.

Last edited by a moderator:
Teri Hatcher and daughter take a stroll in LA April 29, 2010 - The Celebrity City

Teri Hatcher @ launch of GetHatched.com 10_05_10 - Celebrity-Paradise.com

^She looks good, but I don't like the dress. It looks kind of cheap in my opinion:ninja:

Teri Hatcher 2010-05-11 - at Good Morning America - Celebrity-Paradise.com

She looks amazing. Great dress, she looks good in blue. Nice shoes and make up.

Not gone on the neckline of that dress but the waist, fit and colour is gorgeous.

Does anyone have screenshots of her when she was on Jimmy Kimmel Show on 5/21/10? (I thought her hair + makeup was gorgeous). TIA!

Actress Teri Hatcher attends the Digital Content Newfront Conference presented by Digitas & The Third Act at Skylight Studio on June 9, 2010 in New York City
Digitas+Third+Act+Present+DCNF+Conference+6VuEwvwlFeSl.jpg

Digitas+Third+Act+Present+DCNF+Conference+tJXVKBEGmxdl.jpg

Digitas+Third+Act+Present+DCNF+Conference+GfQNOA_MNISl.jpg

Digitas+Third+Act+Present+DCNF+Conference+6etGwBLJUMFl.jpg

Digitas+Third+Act+Present+DCNF+Conference+Tb5o6h79Ouql.jpg

Digitas+Third+Act+Present+DCNF+Conference+lTnsolWN7gsl.jpg

zimbio

Teri Hatcher @ Digital Content Newfront Conference 09/06/10 - Celebrity-Paradise.com

Teri Hatcher @ The ''World Of Color'' Nighttime Water Spectacular Debuts At Disneyland in Anaheim - JunE 10, 2010 - Celebutopia

Teri Hatcher leaving a theater in L.A. - June 30, 2010 - The Celebrity City

Teri Hatcher arrives at LAX to catch a flight out of Los Angeles 07-16-2010 - celebutopia

Such a beautiful woman. The glasses make her looks a lot older though.

ebook30
Joy Ukraine August 2010 Teri Hatcher

The Prevention February 2010 Tery Hatcher by Kwaku Alston

journal plaza net

Teri Hatcher 2010-09-12 - 2010 Nautica Malibu Triathlon - Celebrity-Paradise.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Uppmuntra
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->