Teri Hatcher and Ryan Seacrest spotted kissing

kissmesweet

Reaction score
seacrest-hatcher-kiss.jpg

Teri Hatcher and Ryan Seacrest were caught making out on a Malibu beach over the weekend after having lunch at a nearby restaurant.

“The were immersed,” says an eyewitness, who noticed Hatcher massaging Seacrest’s neck. “Every now and then, they’d embrace.”“Teri frequently laughed loudly at Ryan’s jokes,” says an onlooker. “They were very animated with each other.”

"If you want to stop the teasing and prove to the world you're not gay, making out with Teri Hatcher isn't the best way to go about it. Sure she's a girl and it's technically correct, but so is Rosie O'Donnell. That doesn't mean making out with Rosie O'Donnell proves you're not gay. If anything it proves you're blind. Plus, getting caught kissing Teri Hatcher is infinitely more embarrassing than being a closet homosexual." - The Superficial.

source: the Superficial

Hmmm. Cute or not?

kissmesweet said:
That doesn't mean making out with Rosie O'Donnell proves you're not gay. If anything it proves you're blind. Plus, getting caught kissing Teri Hatcher is infinitely more embarrassing than being a closet homosexual." - The Superficial.
:lol: OMG:P

They should marry and disappear from publicity.We don't need them.

Not a fan of either one of them, so they can do whatever. Blah. Meh.

I'm still convinced Ryan is gay. As for Teri, she's so desperate to marry that she'd kiss Danny De Vito.

Total publicity stunt, they look so uncomfortable.

TomKat meet Seahatch

teri looks like an idot there, she is wearing a suit and a baseball cap? how idiotic

aaw i think they make a cute couple, shes a bit old though I always imagined him with like a lindsay or some yuong hollywood starlet.

I don't like either of them, but good on Teri. Anyone who has had to live with sexual abuse really deserves to find happiness.

I thought Ryan Seacrest is gay and has a boyfriend?

eurofashionjunki said:
I thought Ryan Seacrest is gay and has a boyfriend?
Well, he is gay. Im sure he has a boyfriend just noone knows, perhaps Aiken? :woot:

I havent seen a kiss that awkward since Michael Jackson kissed Lisa Marie at the VMAs.

Avant Garde said:
Total publicity stunt, they look so uncomfortable.

TomKat meet Seahatch

:D
i personally like the sound of Hatchcrest myself....

She is wearing the trucker hat to try and appear "young". Too bad she looks like the Cryptkeeper, and that Seacrest is probably screwing Tommy Cruise.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jcad1947
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->