Larissa Marolt

Larissa shot for Life Ball I hear...

Anywhoo, here are some pictures.

kurier.at

they photoshopped it kinda strange. the hair looks awkward.
it's a pity, cause it'd be a nice pic

^^ exactly :lol:
it's kinda. we wanted to do an underwater shoot, but didn't have enough money

if it's a picture for the "life ball" it has to be trashy ... everything is trashy there

Die Seintenblicke 14. Mai 2009

Seitenblicke%2BCover.jpg

wienermodels

^ The pic doesn't view for me, fashionluv :( But I think I already read the mag. There was also a part with Iris in it.

I like the way she looks on that cover, thanks for posting. Id like to read what they have to say lol

pretty interesting to hear what people in the industry think of her :smile:
thanx for posting :flower:

:sick: i was hoping we don't have to see that other girls from ANTM again, she was soooo annoying in the show

nevertheless, thanx for posting Baxxxton :flower: Larissas' looking good

At the Lifeball alongside Booker Dominika and fellow model Ilvie Wittek

wienermodels.blogspot.com

That ED isnt the best :unsure:
I saw her at GNTM and I like her. For me she really is like "the winner of the hearts" :D Just because she is such a strong girl with a strong character ! She has a lot of stamina and ambition. What the stupid girls like Ira did with her at GNTM , f***ing bullying and sh*t was really babyish !:yuk: And she was strong enough to go her way all the time by her own. Really nice girl I think :flower:

Last edited by a moderator:
Here's an article I found in yellow press paper "Österreich" today. It's on Larissas earnings which are believed to be € 2.500 - 5.000 a day. Her one-year contract with Swarovski is € 50.000 worth, although she has to give 40% away to her management. In June she had to turn down 17 inquiries because of end of school.

achAT-scan

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
screenstarmakeup
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->