Laura Marling

Ghosts was the first song I listened to and I had it on repeat for about a week. :lol: So I ended up moving on to other songs of hers but now I rediscovered Ghosts and fell in love again. It's ridiculously catchy but still has amazing lyrics.

I can't believe she's only 18...her music clearly speaks from experience and it's very mature for such a young age.

Ghosts was definitely the one that made me take notice of her. But the whole album is really fantastic. When I've got my walkman on shuffle and her songs come on I'm never tempted to skip it.

Laura is very talented. I'm keen to hear what she comes up with next.

Laura Marling is amazing. She is so talented and so nice too. Ghosts is my favourite song too but her whole album is brilliant

Laura has a new video. :woot:

It's a taster for her new album 'I Speak Because I Can' due out March 22nd in the UK and April 6th in the US.

Apparently she has another album lined up for release some time around September.

Laura was interviewed by the Observer this weekend. The website has the article plus a video of her playing the title track of her new album.

Observer Music

Where did the other Laura fans go? :unsure:

Her new album is out today in the UK. There's also a special edition with a DVD in it.

The Times is streaming her whole album on the following link so check it out:
timesonline ^_^

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dima77
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->