Leonardo DiCaprio causing near riots in Israel

S

svetLANAA

2 DiCaprio Bodyguards Arrested in Jerusalem

March 13: Scuffles break out between paparazzi and security guards as actor Leonardo DiCaprio visits Jerusalem's Western Wall with his Israeli girlfriend, model Bar Rafaeli.

“Two of his (DiCaprio’s) security guards were arrested by police after being involved in a fight that broke out,” Rosenfeld said. “They are being questioned.”

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=552_1173796634

[source: LiveLeak]

Leonardo DiCrapio is in Israel visiting his model gilrfriend's family.
The paparazzi averse actor created a near riot on Monday when he was visiting the Western Wall.
Two of DriCrapio's bodyguards were arrested after getting into a fight with photographers.

[source: PerezHilton]

I guess the rumors of them splitting up were not true.

^ I read a little blurb about them visiting Israel in today's RedEye, a local & free "junk news" paper, and that's what I thought about the rumors as well.

Last edited by a moderator:
A RIOT about DiCaprio!?! :blink: Give me a break - who has enthusiasm for HIM!? :huh:

Me three. Get me a plane to Israel NOW!! I can't think of any other reason of Earth why I would willingly go there but this... :lol: Israel, Baghdad, Darfur... bring em on!

Last edited by a moderator:
^^^^^:lol::lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: i'm rolling on the ground from laughter!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm with you all the way! North Korea here we come!!!

I'm so jealous of his travels....he's been like everywhere. I'm guess I"m even more jealous because he goes to every location I've always wanted to go to.

dlg

Heroin_Chic said:
A RIOT about DiCaprio!?! :blink: Give me a break - who has enthusiasm for HIM!? :huh:

Me, and a few other hundred Leo fans...

kissmesweet said:
I thought that he broke up with Bar.

I thought that too...but I guess if he's in Israel meeting her parents, they're still together (unfortunately:doh: )

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
flawlessdisaster
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->