Lily Allen Pregnancy. Update: Gives birth to a girl

Lily and Sam must be so heartbroken. She looked so happy and to lose her baby at 6 months must be a personal hell.

And the fact that she was 6 months, she probably had to deliver the baby aswell. :(

this is so terrible, i can't imagine what lily must be feeling right now. 6 months is such a long way to go only to have it all go wrong. :(

I can't believe all those pathetic Justin Bieber fans are all over Twitter saying she deserves this for dissing Bieber :blink: I dislike Lily and I hate babies, but I'm truly saddened by this news because she seemed to be so excited about the baby and I can't imagine the pain it must cause her to have a miscarriage again. Especially since she was so far already. This is really horrible.

^ that was just so immature what those kids were saying. i can't believe someone would think loosing a child is an acceptable punishment for supposedly dissing justin bieber. i hope lily does not see that twitter post but unfortunately she probably will.

i was really excited for lily, this was one of those special celebrity pregnancies, she would have been such a great mother.

that's heartbreaking ...hope she can overcome the pain, can't imagine how terrible this must be! this must be truly devastating to her as you could tell that she was over the moon being pregnant and becoming a mum...she had been talking about quitting the music industry and basically the spotlight for quite some time and wanting to have a family and all....poor Lily...hope she and her boyfriend will stay strong together!

That's so sad:cry: :cry:. She was really glowing since she was pregnant and seemed so happy. Suffering from a miscarriage is already quite awful but I can't even imagine what it must be when you're 6th month pregnan.:(

I just saw that Bieber fan tweet. Vile.:rolleyes::yuk:

Beliebers? Oh, god.

This is so tragic :cry: The fact that this was her second pregnancy, after the previous miscarriage she must have been very careful and nervous. And to be 6 months along to the pregnancy, it's heartbreaking. I know a person who also miscarried her baby when she was about 7 months pregnant, she had to deliver the baby. That kind of an experience is one of the most devastating you could imagine. The person I know, completely lost herself to a severe depression after the incident :(
I hope all the best to Lily and her boyfriend.

I don't know what to say. I hope she'll be able to cope with this and find peace one day.

So, so sad for her! Losing a baby that far along has to be...there are no words. :(

Update!

Lily Allen Welcomes a Baby Girl

Lily Allen has a new reason to smile.

The pop star and her husband, Sam Cooper, welcomed their first child, a girl, on Friday, according to various reports. And the well-wishers are already chiming in.

Her friend Sam Chew Tweeted this message: "sending out love to lily, sam and mini cooper...... YES."

Another pal, Charlie Condou, Tweeted to his followers that the singer had a little girl.

Allen, 26, wed Cooper, a painter and decorator, in Gloucestershire, England, last June, when she revealed she was expecting her bundle of joy. She has also since taken his last name.

Her U.K. rep had no comment on the birth of their daughter.

The birth comes after several hardships for the singer. She lost a baby boy in November 2010, after contracting a viral infection six months into her pregnancy. She also miscarried her first pregnancy in January 2008, while she was dating British musician Ed Simons.

people

what... i didn't even know she was pregnant again??!!

this is fantastic news for her. i can't imagine how devastating it is to miscarry. i hope this brings her so much joy!

I don't think I've ever felt this happy for a celebrity baby before. I cannot imagine the sheer joy Lily must be feeling right now.:heart:

i don't think i've ever been genuinely so glad for someone i don't even know. congrats, Lily! :smile:

i don't think i've ever been genuinely so glad for someone i don't even know.

I know! after all she's been through, she really deserved this moment in her life, I'm so happy for her :heart:.. I hope she and the baby are healthy and the press cuts her some slack and leaves her alone for a while.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Meineri
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->