Linda Holdo

Inaya

vertebrae by vertebrae
Reaction score
I found this beautiful girl on the new faces of New Madison's site. She has such a strong look already and so much potential. Looking forward to seeing more of her in the future :flower:

1.jpg

newmadison

she is quite lovely - i'm taken by her deep blue eyes and freckles :crush: she has a great profile, and soft features. the camera certainly likes her as both black and white and colour photos look fantastic. thank you for this thread, inaya :flower: i want to see more of her!!! :D

ETA:
some details from newmadison.fr:

HEIGHT 1.73/5.8
BUST 83/32.5
WAIST 59/23.5
HIPS 88/34.5
SHOES 39/6
HAIR BLOND
EYES BLUE

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the extra pics :flower: The site was being so annoying for me last night, I didn't have the patience for anymore screen caps. the 'pages' kept turning so fast even when I pressed pause. :lol:

^Their site drives me nuts!

Linda is very pretty! She has a great pout

^ :rofl: ok... I thought my computer was going crazy
willy_nilly.gif

and yes I really like Linda... I definitely hope some more photos of her surface :smile:

oh wow she's a real natural beauty!!! does anyone know her age??

This girl has something that a model like Caroline Winberg was missing. Something about her is warm. ^_^

she seems like a slightly more conventional version of Martina Correa.. less ghost-like.. I like her.. not entirely taken by her to tell the truth but she's pretty, and the ideal canvas for quite a variety of designers and publications I can tell!.:heart:

very pretty, feminine face.. and i'm a sucker for freckles. :doh::heart:

L'Officiel Ukraine June 2009
Luxe, Calme et Volupte
Models: Nastya, Sofiya, Linda
Photographer: Iris Brosch

scanned by Neyasnii Shepot

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
versacebandana