Reaction score
Elle (US) September 2003
Dangerous Curves
Photography by Gilles Bensimon
Linda Vojtova
dangerouscurves_bwgb0301.JPG
dangerouscurves_bwgb0302.JPG
dangerouscurves_bwgb0303.JPG

She is beautiful. I think she remids me a bit of Gisele :huh: . She looks like a Swedish model, Vicky Andren. :heart:

Splendid eyes and hair, not to mention a body to boot!

i think she is a model who is not way too thin or smth, she is perfectly fine and very beautiful...she has a perfect body...
sportsillustrated_bwtr01.JPG

sportsillustrated_bwtr10.JPG

shesgotgame_bwsm09.JPG

yes the lips are great but the nose is also very good... :wink: :P

Attachments

• linda.jpg
    linda.jpg
    36.8 KB · Views: 183
I'm not sure why but I dont really lik her, she just looks akward in many pictures

Anyay, here is a Vogue cover she did this year
cover.jpg

She's very beautiful with an amazing body!!!She does somewhat remind me of Gisele as someone else already mentioned.

I used to like her but I think she's dating my favorite male model, David Smith. That totally sucks. :yuk: He deserves... Me! Haha :P But seriously, they do not look good together... He could do so much better (if the rumors are true). Can anyone verify this???

she said that she is dating with a male model called 'David'
the Gucci fragrance man???

I almost did a double take. She really ressembles Gisele in that pic.

To me she looks like Gisele mixed with Karolina (the lips), with Angela Lindvall and Natalia..... :P She's just herself then. :lol:

And yes, she really is stunning. Nice body. :flower:

Last edited by a moderator:
resembles gisele :heart: . but none-the-less, she is gorgeous. great hair and lips. :flower:

To respond to the message saying she was dating the model David Smith, a source told me that she is not (you'll be glad :wink: ) and she has been with her boyfriend for 2 years.

PinkAnik
Fashion Connection

I'm looking for Linda Vojtova pictures from editorials. Anyone ??

I know that website, but the picture quality is sooooo poor. Big pixels.. It's for my Linda website, i will credit anyone who can help me !

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jcad1947
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->