Lindsay Lohan

She doesn't do it for me, plus she has badly shaped teeth.

Originally posted by purplelucrezia@Mar 21st, 2004 - 3:05 pm
I find her really fake-looking as a blond. :cry:
I don't what to sound like my 15-year-old brother but... are those ones real?? Or is she wearing a wonderbra??? :innocent:

I just wanted to know if you guys thought Lindsay Lohan's style is better or worse than Hilary Duff's.

If you don't know who she is.. she's in "Freaky Friday", "Confessions of a Teenage Drama Queen", and coming soon.. "Mean Girls".

She and Hilary were also "feuding" over their little collaboraton with Aaron Carter.

jason_biggs64.jpg

teen4.jpg

Feel free to post more pics!! :wink:

Here is a previous topic on Lindsay.. here :flower:

Personally I think there's a pair of them in it, but Lindsay isn't quite at bad as Hilary :wink:

if you know her from the parent trap it's defineatly apperant that she's grown. and i'm not just talking up.

i saw a picture of her smoking at a party ..and Paris Hilton was right next to her laughing... I forgot where i saw the picture. =(

..she has a lot of eyeliner on in the 2nd picture

if you know her from the parent trap it's defineatly apperant that she's grown. and i'm not just talking up.

I don't like her personality - but I think she dresses pretty well for her age. She looks good.

i think she's trying to look more *mature* I like Hilary's better though

Sorry im probably the only one here to disagree...i dont like the freckles. Or the red hair.

Who on earth advised her to dye/streak her hair?! I DESPISE it like that. She's so pretty naturally, but that hair makes her look so fake (not to mention the makeup). If I had red hair in as pretty a shade as that, no way would I dye it. Maybe it's just for her latest movies? Freaky Friday had a character who might fit that style, and she has had a few others recently as a teenage girl, so...who knows. I still hate it. :sick:

I like her better than Hilary Duff (better body, better acting skills, better singing skills...better movies), although she isn't as pretty as Hilary with her current hair and makeup. Without, her beauty is far more unique/interesting. :smile:

I like her hair how its so loooong now, its beautiful...but the streaks and fake tanner...ew. It's like Barbie gone wrong.

She would look soooo pretty if she left her hair that beautiful red colour and didn't paint her face with so much makeup!!! A few streaks and concealer would be fine, but she has gone so over the top...she has completely coated her skin with a layer of crap...cummon show us some of those freckles...you can hide them, but we all know you've got them...they're cool! :P

in the second pic she has WAY too much eyeliner on :yuk:
she's okay . . i like the lil black dress she's wearing over jeans :flower:

She used to annoy me, but I've started to like her. She has certainly grown into a beauty, and I like that she's not a waif.

Anyone else think she looks a lot like Carmen Electra? Not in these pics, but in others, it's hard to tell them apart.

Her belly button jewelry looks pretty tacky in the first pic. But that's just my opinion...

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dima77
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->