Liverpool Street Style

snowqueen

Reaction score
Capital of culture 2008 this city of cool celebrates it 800th birthday this year and with so much happening its no wonder everyone is looking so good .. Im not at all biased but i love my cities style ... there arent all that many website showing style from the pool .. but theres some dotted about.

http://www.hoyfashion.co.uk/

101.jpg

103.jpg

102.jpg

100.jpg
]
099.jpg

098.jpg

097.jpg

081.jpg

082.jpg

083.jpg

084.jpg

085.jpg

086.jpg

087.jpg

Great pics of 'pool cool, tiamaria. So many people from outside the UK think British style is only from London, but I think people from the north have a great sense of individual style and confidence to carry it off. (Not just cause I'm a Northern girl too!)

All those pics are from hoyfashion http://www.hoyfashion.co.uk/

they are all oviously a little old now taken in september .. but i will post more upto date ones when i find them and also when i pluck up the corage to take some my self ... because liverpool has way way way more to offer then that x

Liverpool is in the northwest of england to all those who asked .. capital of european culture 2008 (ok need to stop blowing my own trumpet now lol)

and yes feline i agree northern style is much better imo, manchester, liverpool and newcastle and leeds all proove that .. northern girls do it best

Last edited by a moderator:
There are some interesting outfits + style, I really like them.

Liverpool FC forever.

yet more pics from hoyfashion site ... new ones .. put up today so i asume they are new .. I actually know quite a few people in these pics which is kinda werid hehe

123.jpg

122.jpg

121.jpg

120.jpg

119.jpg

118.jpg

117.jpg

116.jpg

115.jpg

114.jpg

113.jpg

112.jpg

108.jpg

107.jpg

111.jpg

Ok not showing off our citys style at best .. but this is the kinda alturnativey crowd .. god there are way more interesting people then this but oh well

please move on from the scene kids :( but oh well shall post anyways .. until i get pics of more interesting people

106.jpg

110.jpg

109.jpg

105.jpg

AMAZING shoes with the opaque tights...

the kid with beer doing a godawful donny tourette impression, class.

In post #13 the second picture is from Paris during the shows...I think it was taken by The Sartorialist...I've got a sneaking suspicion that the legs/shoes are from the same place...

Don't get me wrong, the North has style...just not in those couple of pictures...

Wow...im surprised you found some people who are actually stylish up north! Even if it is only a few.

In Manchester all I see is cliche scene indie kid after cliche scene indie kid in scummy vintage clothes. There's a style blog for Manchester somewhere online too and that has pictures of so-called 'fashionistas'. Personally, I dont think dressing exactly the same as every other indie obsessed student and wearing clothes someone probably died in during the 80s is even remotely linked to the word 'fashionista', but obviously, that's just me.

aitch bee said:
Wow...im surprised you found some people who are actually stylish up north!

Its comments like this that in a strange way make me proud to be a northern lass.

And i love the looks that have been posted its so diverse, its a shame these isnt more streetstyle threads/websites for the north.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clem3166
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->