Looking For A Dressy Casual Loafer.

buggy

Reaction score
I'm looking for a dressy casual type loafer. I'm not really into flats as they don't seem to look good on my feet. I'd like something with some sort of heel, but not something excessive. I had a great pair a few years back and I can't remember who made them, they were black leather with a "slight" wedge and nothing fancy on them --- the top loader part came pretty far back.

Anyway, I'd like something in natural colors, namely black and brown. Do you guys have any ideas?

Tod's are a great one. They last forever and are super comfy.

Hi Ches129,

I viewed some Tod's shoes online and on their website. They're all so flat. The modern trends that I cannot succumb to are flats and pointy shoes (they look so sexy, but not on me!). Sadly, I'm still stuck in chunk land, pin up girl shoe land, etc.

I am browsing some online stores, but I still can't quite find something that goes 'buy me'.

Thank you.

Those are cute! I did a web search to see if I could see different angles, they're not too bad. Do you think that style would look okay with slacks? Thanks. :smile:

not all of the tod's loafers are flat, for example those are not:

[attachmentid=31788]

Attachments

• tods.jpg
    tods.jpg
    38.1 KB · Views: 10
I was actually looking for something with more of a wedge looking heel. Sort of like the Michael Kors shoes. I found a pair on Zappos I liked too, made by Clarks? or something. I can't decide which go better with a "not overly dressy" slack.

I looked at Prada, I've never been a fan of their loafers. I like their cute pin up type shoes, but that's it.

Thanks for the suggestions everyone. :smile:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Riska21
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->