Looking for Dior T-shirt!!!

emi25

Reaction score
I've seen a really cute Dior T-shirt around lately. I have no idea if it's from the new collection or some other collection, cos I cant find it anywhere! Its printed in a "cartoon"-way, Roberta di Camerini style, trompe l'oeil, a saddlebag printed on the back, a pocket with a pair of sunglasses on the front...

:heart: Does anyone know what I'm talking about??

I know the exact one you mean...think it came mainly in yellow but it's at least 4 (?) seasons old now...

Thanks..i guess i have to go to the seconhand stores then...

i know the exact one you're talking about... those were for s/s 2001. they did a whole line of them: i remember there was the one you want, one with dollar bills, one that looked like a "vest" with sunglasses and a bottle of j'adore perfume (i think) in the pocket, and one with shoes and things... i used to have a photo of the one you want, but i can't find it anymore; it must be on one of my older archived photo cds. i'll try to post it when i dig it up... :flower:

i hope you do find that t-shirt; it's gorgeous and so cute for this summer.

Please, try to find it! Its impossible to find, i've searched all internet!! But at least i'm getting closer..

this is what I found from that show...not the right one though..but they are cute anyway..

Attachments

• dior1.jpg
    dior1.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 6
  • dior2.jpg
    dior2.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 4

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member