Louis Vuitton F/W 2018.19 by Collier Schorr

I think Teddy, Signe, Sora are also in this.

+ new fave Sarah Brown, Mara Kasanpawiro, and the usual LV celebs

apparently this was shot in both NY & Paris. think studio shots in NY

Collier Schorr is an artist masquerading as a fashion photographer.
Congrats to her for riding the wave and cashing those checks, but her passions lie elsewhere.

This is so boring. Hide the bag and u will have perfect Zara campaign. I miss Marc Jacobs...

@nicolasghuesquiere instagram

Model: Mariam de Vinzelle

Louis Vuitton always has good casts in their ads, and they waste it on such uninspiring campaign shoots.

Last edited by a moderator:
The first shots looked okay but it just got worse. Collier is such a boring photographer.

+ new fave Sarah Brown, Mara Kasanpawiro, and the usual LV celebs

apparently this was shot in both NY & Paris. think studio shots in NY

If this is the case, hopefully the shoot in Paris is not in the studio and is more interesting.

I think that they choose her because she is a recurrent collaborator of MAS at Mastermind...

In that case give the opportunity to Jamie Hawkesworth who also contributes to that mess of a magazine...

Wake me up when they decide to mix things up. I wish big houses have the balls to hire exiting up and coming female photographers. I'm sure there is a sea to pick from. Why!!

She looks like she is coming home after going to a party and breaking up with her boyfriend.:cry:

Snoozefest.
I wouldn't buy a single thing shown in these two first images.
SO over this basic Zara wannabe LV styling.

They have some simple promo videos for prefall on their IG that are way more interesting than this...

Collier Schorr is an artist masquerading as a fashion photographer.
Congrats to her for riding the wave and cashing those checks, but her passions lie elsewhere.
exactly. passion is nowhere to be found here...

i haven't been interested in an LV campaign since they used Final Fantasy characters. These shot dont feel elevated or cool at all

Last edited by a moderator:
Collier Schorr work looks so cheap :sick:
Why not using David Sims to shoot their campaigns. Or maybe Charlotte Wales. I'd rather even see Juergen Teller back than this.

+ Sora Choi, Masha Skokova, Signe V., Teddy Quinlivan, Janaye Furman, Aurore?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacksonwreath
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->