Louis Vuitton Handbags : Michelle Williams by Peter Lindbergh

Just saw the one of Michelle with the luggage in the new issue of Architectural Digest. I'm not terribly impressed with the bags, but the campaign is lovely.

I'm usually quite indifferent to her and LV campaigns in general but I absolutely love that one. The colours, the styling... Everything works very well together.

It's a beautiful campaign. I wish more celebrity campaigns looked this great!

UHQs
Louis Vuitton Handbags SS14

Michelle Williams by Peter Lindbergh

louisvuitton.com

p.s. just lovely :blush: she's the perfect choice! :heart:

she looks lovely.
I wish that the lips and nails didnt look so fake and photoshoped, my only complaint :smile:

New set! :heart:

CvjoEA1l.jpg
7Z84z4nl.jpg

jeABKyJl.jpg
JNlR7rGl.jpg

lekiosk.com

Oh wow!!This is awesome. Michelle suits Nicholas' LV better than Marc's. And I'm a big fan of the platinum hair.

I just love how after each series with Michelle comes out, with only a slight shift in direction from the previous set the adverts continue to feel very refreshing. The images certainly prove that less is always more. Thanks for posting the new set, Flashbang!

CDnbmuUWMAAg8iz.jpg
CDnbmuHXIAA2-Di.jpg
CDnbmuGWAAAQKvp.jpg

(My Snaps Harpers Bazaar June 2015)

^Those are awesome! :wub: Such good synergy between LV and Michelle.

I thoroughly enjoy this parternship, much more than any of Dior's or Chanel. Another set of wonderful images.

I don't really like when she holds her jean jacket, it looks a bit awkward. But the other pictures are very good !

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stephenandrebecca
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->