Lucas Ossendrijver - Designer

If he were to take over at Dries, I can totally see him being committed to the textile component in DVN's work. I support this choice.

I wonder what he’s doing nowadays. Last I heard, he was doing Theory, but that turned out to be a quick, capsule collection. I thought he was taking over Theory’s mainline collection, but that job was assigned to Jeffrey Kalinsky (which, from what little I’ve seen online, isn’t actually that bad.)

It’s unfortunate that I never got a chance to see much of his work at retail. The only merch I did see was the basic, retail-ready pieces, like a Lanvin polo or simple button-up…nothing that I’d recognize from the runway. Eh, c’est la vie.

In addition to DVN, somebody in this thread (tric..maybe) mentioned Uniqlo. Now THAT, I can totally see as well.

I wonder what he’s doing nowadays. Last I heard, he was doing Theory, but that turned out to be a quick, capsule collection. I thought he was taking over Theory’s mainline collection, but that job was assigned to Jeffrey Kalinsky (which, from what little I’ve seen online, isn’t actually that bad.)

It’s unfortunate that I never got a chance to see much of his work at retail. The only merch I did see was the basic, retail-ready pieces, like a Lanvin polo or simple button-up…nothing that I’d recognize from the runway. Eh, c’est la vie.

In addition to DVN, somebody in this thread (tric..maybe) mentioned Uniqlo. Now THAT, I can totally see as well.
He has the kind of sensibility that would lend itself well with Uniqlo, in case Lemaire was to discontinue designing Uniqlo U - Not sure it would add enough nuance as another collaboration next to it.

Either way, Fast Retail would be smart to keep him in the roster of talents under their wing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dianarimar
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->