Lula #5 : Kirsten Dunst by Karen Collins

any universal news location, borders, or casa news (8th ave. between 12th and 13th). it's not yet arrived on our shores, however. the casa guy said perhaps on friday. i can't wait!:heart:

SERIOUSLY? That's awful, I have a friend going into the city today who was going to pick it up for me. Damn it.

Last time I got mine, I randomly found it sandwiched inbetween some others in Barnes n Noble. I would've thought it would be in the Fashion/Women area but it was in the Special Interest with some photography and design books.

Just bought this magazine today and it's lovely! Don't know if there is anyone in Brighton that's watching this thread but if there is they have lots in Borders.

I liked this issue.It's one of my favourite magazines and at the same time, I'm too fond of their references, I hate the whole child-like, girrrly designs,illustrations, themes it tends to scream 'we're soo cuuute , we liiike daisies.We're indie, innocent teenagers who are nostalgic of the 90's *giggles*' and it's also being redundant in their case but they do make a difference by being quite creative.

Last edited by a moderator:
I liked this issue.It's one of my favourite magazines and at the same time, I'm too fond of their references, I hate the whole child-like, girrrly designs,illustrations, themes it tends to scream 'we're soo cuuute , we liiike daisies.We're indie, innocent teenagers who are nostalgic of the 90's *giggles*' and it's also being redundant in their case but they do make a difference by being quite creative.

I'm not too fond *

^ I can kind of see where you're going, and I think a lot of the "underground" fashion magazines are all for that right now, but like you said, Lula pulls it off in a creative way.

I haven't got a scanner but I've taken some pictures of the photoshoot and typed up the interview of Keira over at her thread if anyone is interested.

I completely agree: the Feist listening, bang sporting, babydoll dress wearing (w/ black tights of course), and a lolita lollipop in their mouth...it is really quite bizarre and sometimes bordering an pedaphiliac.

Anyways, nonetheless I do love this magazine, it brings out the little girl in me! I've checked out a couple of Borders in Chicago and they still don't have it in :(

Kirsten Dunst collage :

Kirsten Dunst Questionnaire:

Scanned by me :flower:

Editorial: Once Upon a Time
Photographer: Karen Collins

Scanned by me :flower:

With regard for the questionnaire: She hates Bush more than Omar al-Bashir, or Kim Jong-il?? Wow.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pocahuntresss
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->