Photographed by Steven Meisel
Styled by Olivier Rizzo
Hair by Guido Palau
Makeup by Pat McGrath
QGUMHeFC_o.jpg

vogue.it

^what an amazing quickstart:crush:

No biggie, just your first job being the September issue of VI by Meisel :lol:

She's a doll, like a baby Katharine Hepburn. Can't wait to see more.

Here's me wishing that she becomes the next big thing because I'm already hooked! Hopefully the editors and casting directors will recognize her spark and share the "Who's that girl?"feeling with the memebers of this forum.

I just find it fascinating that nowadays that we know everything about models because of social media, we still got to go all "who's that girl?" for a couple of hours. There are no surprises anymore, and it was a lovely feeling :wub:
Instant fan :heart:
Can't wait to see what else she does.

I just find it fascinating that nowadays that we know everything about models because of social media, we still got to go all "who's that girl?" for a couple of hours. There are no surprises anymore, and it was a lovely feeling.

I totally share this feeling. It sorta brought me back ten years ago when you had to do several researches before finding out about a new face. Exciting to see it still can happen!

Although I still find this quite odd (the way her first job is a VI cover and we can't find any info about her), I like her face. She looks like a perfect mix of Kate Moss and Hanne Gaby.

Love her already! So curious about her career.

She's now up on The Lions site with exactly zero additional info...

better quality

thelionsny

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->