Madeleine Russell

penny609

Reaction score
I've discovered her on COACD yesterday evening and even I don't know much about her - she's with IMG but still doesn't appear on their website - I've been totally sold by her marvelous polaroids sheet. Sure, I always love redheads, it's not a secret anymore :P and I'm not the only one, Douglas Perrettt seems to love them too. Remember he's already featured a few seasons ago the Marc Jacobs girls Jeanette Thevenin and Jacqueline Keller. I'm really glad to see him back on the red thread :heart:

coacd

Those look like red11 polaroids...

ETA: and indeed, they are! She's under international, so she must be Australian.

038un5.jpg
047fr3.jpg

redeleven.net.nz

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey !! :woot::brows: excellent idea, they remind me indeed the polas of another redhead there, Shelley Judge...

ETA: you rock ! Huge thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
:crush: a redhead! :ermm: but there's something about her face that i'm not sure about, still trying to figure out...have to see some more - i wonder how she'd look in printwork.

Oh hm, somehow I missed her on coacd, even though I read coacd daily (or more :P). I like her though! But I'd also like to see some more pictures! ^_^

:ermm: but there's something about her face that i'm not sure about, still trying to figure out...

I agree. Her face is commercial IMO.

Madeleine's body is great, but something about her being a redhead makes me think of the ever-faded Deanna Miller.

Her stats:
Height 178cm/5'10"
Bust 84cm/33"
Waist 62cm/24.5"
Hips 87cm/34.5"
Shoe 40 EU/9 US/6.5 UK
Hair Red
Eyes Brown

Oh my goodness... I adore her features; she looks so Angelic and yet with a very Lolita-nymphet quality!!!

I am not completely sold. I definitely think some of those images are more of a hindrance than a help though... the ones shot in the park are soooo deviant art.

well, i wasn't initially sold on her with the polaroids. however with the recent flurry of photos with the various lighting, styling, and backgrounds, i'm definitely starting to like her. she's spectacular in some of the photos - the last 3 posted take my breath away. her eyes are engaged with the camera - really makes the shot more fluid to me.

More from blog:
[FONT=georgia, times new roman, times, serif]Freshly signed with IMG, she's already adding some first class pictures to her book, replacing some promising polas by a solid new crop of tests. We love the way it goes... and there are some details that allow us to expect more soon.

10cqk5t.jpg

[same source]
[/FONT]

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
terarcher1111
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->