• The Red Carpet Highlights of... The 77th Annual Cannes Film Festival 2024!

• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

MALE Model ID Thread (PLEASE READ POST#1 BEFORE POSTING)

The model at Valentino is Matthijs Pol. He's Ruben Pol's younger brother.

This model @ Etro, please.

vogue

Thanks!

Hey guys, I’m new here so I don’t know if not posting images is allowed but, I lost the picture and have no idea who the model is but I do know how the picture is: the model looks maybe latino, he has black hair and has fake devil horns, the picture is black and white and it looks like the late 90s/early 00’s work of Juergen Teller or Corinne Day. I think his name was Rafael? But I’m not sure! If this isn’t allowed warn me and I’ll delete, I did read the norms but I couldn’t find anything on not posting the exact pic.

_ale0404.jpg

_ale0527.jpg

vogue.com

Chris Darton
Fernando Lindez

Can anyone identify other male models from Meisel's February 2015 cover story of Vogue Italia besides Phil Sullivan? I believe there are three male models in total.

42c2cc491065944.jpg
66cd4d491066022.jpg
96e6c5491066069.jpg
2f0cfc491066136.jpg

tfs

Hi everyone!

I know there are some model expert son TFS. I was looking at some old Prada men collections until I was impressed by the very good casting for the Prada Spring/Summer 2009: SS 2009 Menswear

Can anyone help me to identify most of models even all of them? Would be much appreciated.

Thanks ^_^

^ I believe somewhere someone is still keeping the showlist compiled on the Modelhommes forum. I don't remember all of them but let me know which numbers interest you.

^ I believe somewhere someone is still keeping the showlist compiled on the Modelhommes forum. I don't remember all of them but let me know which numbers interest you.

Thanks for the info !

# : 3,4,7,15, 21, 38, 39 are my favorites

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SnakePlissken
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->