Dessi Pavlova
81.jpg

Julia Polosek
82.jpg

Lujan Fernandez
83.jpg

Karolina Kurkova
75.jpg

is is it just me or does KK really upstage the rest of the girls?? anne marie is beautiful though

Yay For Anne Marie! She looks amazing. One of the sweetest girls I know. :heart:

Originally posted by manette@Sep 1 2004, 04:22 PM
is is it just me or does KK really upstage the rest of the girls?? anne marie is beautiful though
[snapback]352977[/snapback]​

I'm not really sure if Karolina's picture is from the same season...

Originally posted by AlmostFamous@Sep 1 2004, 06:09 PM
I'm not really sure if Karolina's picture is from the same season...
[snapback]353224[/snapback]​

I don't think it is :unsure: I think Karolina's pic is from the spring04 season
but I'm not completely sure

desi, luja and kk hooray!
also angie coz she s south african..

I find Karolina Kurkova incredible.

She is sometimes so commercial, yet becomes 'high fashion' with such ease.

Sometimes she can look almost, dare I say it, ugly in certain hair and makeup styles, but looks so sexy in that MNG ad.

I think this is the one of this seasson, someone posted it in the FW04-05 thread.

http://www.thefashionspot.com/forums/index...e=post&id=23065

AlmostFamous... so, are you going to talk about other girls or not? cause sometimes youre like "oh, my roomie is doing this and that", then say "i wont talk about other girls, is not good for me and there is no need to do it" and now "oh so sweet is she"... sorry if im rude, but you dont need to post wheather youre in the mood of talk or not, lets comment everybody, the attention is here already, there is no need to make an extra effort... just my humble opinion, dont hate me :innocent:

Originally posted by Changuito Ponc@Sep 3 2004, 02:55 AM
I think this is the one of this seasson, someone posted it in the FW04-05 thread.

http://www.thefashionspot.com/forums/index...e=post&id=23065

AlmostFamous... so, are you going to talk about other girls or not? cause sometimes youre like "oh, my roomie is doing this and that", then say "i wont talk about other girls, is not good for me and there is no need to do it" and now "oh so sweet is she"... sorry if im rude, but you dont need to post wheather youre in the mood of talk or not, lets comment everybody, the attention is here already, there is no need to make an extra effort... just my humble opinion, dont hate me :innocent:
[snapback]354942[/snapback]​

i dont think she was talking about other girls when she said she wasnt going to mention jobs. She was talking about herself and how she didnt want other girls to think of her in the wrong way. I dont see a problem when she talks about her roomates, she's not saying anything bad.

Karolina is still their No. 1 model, she has the best (and most) pictures:

mango1.jpg

mango20.jpg

mango9.jpg

mango10.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lovetolove
Back