Manolo Blahnik HELP!

jun3machina

Reaction score
hello,
i've never posted here before but am hoping someone can help me. i just aquired a pair of black suede calf boots by manolo blahnik with metal lace ups in the front in gold and gold studs (round) all along the bottom. does anyone know what collection these were out of? they have like a 3/4" HEEL too...and suede cording that lace's them up. im really a handbag gal and dont know much about shoes...so any info would be great! thanks to all of you shoe gals!:D

jun3machina said:
hello,
i've never posted here before but am hoping someone can help me. i just aquired a pair of black suede calf boots by manolo blahnik with metal lace ups in the front in gold and gold studs (round) all along the bottom. does anyone know what collection these were out of? they have like a 3/4" HEEL too...and suede cording that lace's them up. im really a handbag gal and dont know much about shoes...so any info would be great! thanks to all of you shoe gals!:D

Pics would help! :smile:

i know...my cameras being dumb and isn't working but i just sent in some film and am getting a 1 hour photo job so i can scan some pics of them....so in about an hour, i'll post some

no...totally good! its like the fashion forum godess or something...maybe its just cause you always post on my posts :wink:

here are some pics...im selling these too, cause the size is way to small. does anyone know what would be a good price?:P

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->