MARC by Marc Jacobs Bags #2

MARC by Marc Jacobs bags

i REALLY like this bag and the colors he has it in are even better! ^_^ im just wondering how a velvet bag would wear? hmmmmmm....i really like his fabric bags because they are soft and slouchy. does anyone have any and how do they hold up? and also, dooes anyone think this will go on sale?? thanks!:woot:

pics are from neimanmarcus and the large(first) is $278 and the small shopper(second) is $258

I haven't written a post to this forum for ages but I just felt that the world needed to know about my most recent purchase.:D This gorgeous piece of design also just happens to be my very first designer handbag, so it's a big deal for me! Here is my new best friend:heart:It should be mine some time next week and I CAN'T WAIT!

handbagmarc-by-marc-jacobs-hillier-hobo-leather-shoulder-bag-2.jpg

miss-inet.com

Yep, it's the hillier hobo bag in the colour 'stone'! I just hope it's as nice in person as it is in the pictures^_^

Last edited by a moderator:
I want to get another one of his bags soon..They are so fun!

You should, lmelanie! I love mine, it turned out to be just as great as I hoped. Sure,the colour is a little bit sensitive and I have to be careful for it to not get dirty. Black would have been a more smart choice for every day use but then again, when you're a student buying designer bags there's not much rationable about it in the first place so oh well :D There's a picture of mine in the new bag thread btw if anyone's interested :smile:

LOVE MBMJ stuff. One of my favorite bags ever is my Dr. Q Groovy satchel. Just adore that leather.

I really want a new MBMJ bag, but I don´t know which.

Classic Q Francesca Tote in Stone. I REALLY like this one, but I´m a little concerned about having a white-ish bag, and I don´t want the yellow one.
marcj4003714665_p1_1-0_347x683.jpg

shopbop.com

Sneaky Snake Franny Tote. I like this one too, but I´m afraid that it looks very cheap in person? Someone who have looked at this or maybe one of the other new faux-leather bags from MBMJ?
marcj4002212867_p1_1-0_347x683.jpg

shopbop.com

Classic Q Shop Girl Tote. The only thing with this is that it looks very large, and I don´t like large bags.
marcj2332712792_p1_v1_m56577569832171292_347x683.jpg

shopbop.com

GAH. If the first one was in black or dark brown I would´ve bought it right now.

^ The Francesca is lovely! Am sure more colours will be made, you just have to wait out for one. I am not a fan of white bags, they get dirty too fast and yellow over time.

I was at Marc by Marc Jacobs store just now, I am in love with the Hayley Tote.
There was an long clutch too which i love! The latest designs are just too lovely..
But pity i burn a hole in my pocket just spending on travelling and the macbook.. =(

Should i just burn another hole and get the Hayley??

I wanted this bag for such a long time... I always feel so unstylish wearing cheap bags..I'm not a snob at all... But with shoes and bags I feel like it's important to buy something really nice & good quality. I was looking through the first thread of Marc Jacobs Bags...and it seems like the Natasha bag isn't that popular among you guys :-)

I really love it though... I think it's the perfect mix between timeless and young and chic.

2j4t0r8.jpg

credit: marc jacobs official homepage

Last edited by a moderator:
^No I don't think it's bright at all to be honest..The color is very beautiful IMO

I love my Marc by Marc!

Attachments

• marc-by-marc-jacobs-bags.jpg
    marc-by-marc-jacobs-bags.jpg
    331.2 KB · Views: 1
  • modcloth-clothes.jpg
    modcloth-clothes.jpg
    251.1 KB · Views: 3
Hmm, I love MBMJ bags. There is always a nice variety and always find myself drooling over them. My husband realizes that Marc has me wrapped around his finger! I have quite a few bags and am really happy with how well they've held up.

I am so happy...Last week I travelled to NYC for the first time and I purchased this Marc Jacobs bag there...I'm so in love!! :heart:
marcjacobs.jpg

SexySellerie,

Please remember to credit your images or they will be deleted. This also applies to images you took yourself.

Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Inale
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->