MARC by Marc Jacobs Bags #2

i really am starting to like the Hillier Hobo the more I see it..does anyone here own it? do you like it? I briefly had a Natasha but I sold it because I didnt really wear it all that much..

I have a black Natasha from the Petal to the Metal collection and I absolutely LOVE it! I use it almost everyday for work. It has the perfect size for what I normally carry with me..

i really am starting to like the Hillier Hobo the more I see it..does anyone here own it? do you like it? I briefly had a Natasha but I sold it because I didnt really wear it all that much..

I have one in black and I think it's really attractive! My one complaint is that it's hard to find things in the bottom of it. It's definitely worse than any other purse I've owned in that regard. If you don't fill your bag to the brim like me, though, it's not a huge problem. I've read some reviews online that said the coloring of the leather wears away rather quickly, leaving gray spots on your bag. I have only owned mine for a month so I couldn't say. Oh, I just remember that the long strap doesn't adjust and it can be annoying unless you like the length as is. Definitely try it on in the store! Wow, I wouldn't buy the bag if I read my review, haha! I think the bag looks great, though, and am happy with mine.

May I know where can I buy authentic Marc by MJ bags online other than shopbob and ebay.

Thank you very much.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mihxxen
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->