Marc Jacobs Married Lorenzo Martone *Update* Is Marc Single Again?

Cool news! Love them together, they're like cute teddy bears :heart:

Ah, finally!!! I'm so happy for them. And this probably means Marc is going to come to Brazil - and to Rio - more often. Yay! ^_^

Yay :clap: Many congratulations to Marc and Lorenzo :D
And the wedding topper is just soooo Marc :P Love it ^_^

^
It caught my eye too :rofl:
Good for them!

Congrats, Boys! :clap: :wub: And the wedding topper is beyond cute ^_^

Is Marc Jacobs Single Again?

marcjacobsbrokeupmaybe.jpg

Page Six brings us the sad news that Marc Jacobs and his fiance Lorenzo Martone have broken up. Sigh. At least we'll always have this sessay picture of them looking like Batman and Robin taking a romantic stroll down the beach.

According to some source, Marc and Lorenzo are both telling friends that they are no longer tickling each other's prostates at all hours of the night. Lorenzo is in the process of moving out of Marc's fancy apartment in Chelsea. Page Six also adds that Lorenzo was nowhere to be seen at the Provincentown wedding of Marc's business partner, Robert Duffy, last week.

However, the Boston Herald claims Lorenzo was Marc's date at Robert's wedding.

Spokeswhores for both Marc and Lorenzo kept their lips shut on this subject.

Just picturing Marc alone in front of his bathroom mirror painstakingly trimming each beard follicle with platinum shears is giving me the weeps. Besides Marc, nobody cares about the exact length of their beard the way Lorenzo does. They are meant to be together. It's written in their OCD beards...
dlisted.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Giuliagiachetti
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->