Mark Cox

Carlo Pignatelli Cerimonia 2014 Milan

carlopignatelli

after Bottega Veneta S/S 2014

shoothebreeze.blogspot.com

Since 2009 Dutch model Mark Cox, a one-time car salesman, has firmly cemented himself as one of the most consistently in-demand male catwalk models and has a career that spans over five years.
Mark landed his first campaign back in Autumn 2009 for Pringle of Scotland and has since fronted campaigns for Gucci Eyewear, John Richmond, CK watches and accessories, Prada and Z Zegna. He has also graced the pages of numerous international magazines such as L’Officiel Hommes Italia, W magazine and GQ Italia.

Birth date: 04.09.85
Birthplace: Zeist
Ethnic Origin: The Netherlands
Nickname: Marki or Coxie
How were you scouted: Having drinks with friends in a pub in Amsterdam
What’s your best feature: Probably a strong jaw line
Favourite grooming product: Nivea
Hobbies: Photography and Muay Thai
Fitness Regime: I try to work out as much as I can. P90x is a great fitness regime for travellers.
Favourite Movie: I like all Quentin Tarantino’s movies, Pulp Fiction of course is one of them
What was the last track you listened to on your iPod?: Podcast from Tiesto
Do you have any Guilty Pleasures?: Chocolate if you can call that a guilty pleasure
What is your biggest fear?: I don’t know fear
What is your dream country to visit?: Thailand
If you were not modeling, what would you be doing?: I would maybe still be selling cars
If you got to relive one day in your modeling career it would be…: So many good days I couldn’t choose just one. I’ve had many great travels which is the privilege of this job.
If you could be on the cover of any magazine, it would be: Interview has great covers
What’s the funniest thing that has happened to you on a shoot?: Nothing embarrassing has happened to me yet.
What’s your favorite fashion city and why?: NYC is my favourite fashion city because most of the big casting directors and photographers are based there , also Milan because they have the most amazing brands.
Who are your idols?: Nelson Mandela, Mohammed Ali & Jimi Hendrix
What was the last dream you remember?: Not appropriate
One word to describe yourself: Relaxed
Twitter name: @markcox_
Instagram name: @mark_cox_
How much money would you need to shave your hair off? I’ve done it before and I could do it again. But work wont let me do it. So I would say €80,000 gives me some time to grow back my hair and take a vacation!

ftape.com

Paola Hernandez S/S 2014 New York

Paola+Hernandez+Singularity+Presentation+Mercedes+o-bRGKq8nXCl.jpg
Paola+Hernandez+Singularity+Presentation+Mercedes+sBT7vnmwhBFl.jpg

zimbio.com

His eyes are so intense in the first pic on the post 753
So handsome!!! :heart:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member