Marsell Shoes

cerfas

Reaction score
I saw an article about Marséll in mug magazine (they spell it Marsell and also Marséll, with the accent, not sure which is correct)

I was intrigued so looked for more images, came up with these:

Women's shoes from YOOX
440259131A_2.jpg

Here they are in black (they look MUCH better close up)
440372691B_2.jpg

440311583N_2.jpg

Now, I think these are mens shoes
from rakuten
img10471823583.jpeg

img10471565526.jpeg

For the men's shoes, don't like detailing too much in photos, but I think they'll probably look better on. The last is good - long but rounded - more forward and nicely transitional to eventual round toes after all the pointies of seasons past. Thanks for the pics!:flower:

I really like marsell...a lot over cool ideas like the heavy otton ribbon round the shoe...looks so cool...

Wow! Those shoes are amazing! Moreso than those NDC shoes that were covered in a previous post...The details on them, esp. the pointed toe in the 5th post, are particularly interesting...Any other info you have on them Cerfas (or anybody else for that fact)?

love shape and detail of most of these shoes, especially the second pair in #8 :heart:

thanks for posting, cerfas!

Those shoes are pretty agreeable to me ^_^, totally adore them. Thanks for the pics cerfas, you're always great with them!

The sandals from #5 are amazing, the sole looks heart shaped :heart: I'd like to see the second pair of #8 in a different concept.

You're welcome honeyblade, anna_k, bakla :smile:
bakla, I agree. Esp that one grey pair with the big buttons or whatever...Those are my least favorites
But overall I think their shoes are worth seeing. I know the man's dress shoe style for women isn't anything new, but to find it so well done is actually pretty hard--at least for me. I don't have any other information on this brand, unfortunately--Just found an article in mug magazine that intrigued me. The article seems to be a poor translation from Italian into English and it's hard to follow, but if you are really interested, go to their website and read it. It's from Issue 8. Anyone else with more info?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cerezitas
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->