Mary-Kate and Ashley to Be Bond Girls?

I refuse to believe this... Their careers are dying and they need some stupid gossip to spice things p.

There have always been rumors about the next bondgirl(s). So it isn't something new. But I'm really curious what it had looked like seeing the tiny GIRLS (not women) in the arms of sexy Daniel. :lol:

i'm sure this is just an attempt to get people to see them as "older, edgier and sexy" instead of their current innocent good girl rep. The whole Olsen twins thing peaked at their 18th birthdays and its been downhill since- they need something to change their schoolgirl image so they can survive

i'm sure this is just an attempt to get people to see them as "older, edgier and sexy" instead of their current innocent good girl rep. The whole Olsen twins thing peaked at their 18th birthdays and its been downhill since- they need something to change their schoolgirl image so they can survive

Professional wrestling, perhaps?

I find this very hard to believe. The bond girl has always been very sexually appealing and it has always been ONE bond girl not two..

^ (even if they really do, the movie wont make enough money to cover the cost, at all.
umm, as always, the Bond girls always require few element, so lets check if the Olsen sisters have the protential for it:

beauty: they do look pretty. in a girly/girl-nextdoor way.
sex appeal: umm i dont think they have (or can have) any. if they do, that would make us look like a pedophile.
intelligence: umm.. lets move on to next topic.
widsom: next
charm: mayb, a bit, just a bit, not good enought for men, i think O_O
so here we are :innocent: if u have more things to add it, feel free to add it in.

yesterday I read in the german in tuche, that ash wants to be a bond girl, but mk doesn´t.

I think them being Bond girls owuld make Bond look like a paedophile. They still like at max, 18 and I don't view them really as "women."

I have known them for almost 10 years I do not believe they are :smile: Maybe 5'0" if they are lucky

will the new bond be called Bone Collector 2???:innocent:

i got it...
James Bond will be played by the guy who was mini me in Austin Powers

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SnakePlissken
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->