And the new bond is.....

newprincesita

Reaction score
Daniel Craig to play James Bond

Is it true that Daniel Craig is finally the chosen one to play James Bond in the next movies?:huh:

His face is sort of....But it would be cool to see how they style him to portray superslick Bond

i'm glad that they are bringing back a rougher bond ( similar to tim dalton). apparantly the next films are going back to the earlier novels when bond was closer to his navy commander character. and thankfully less gadget dependent - i mean the last film resorted to an invisible car! i doubt the suits would be brioni though....

Timothy Dalton was the best James Bond ever. Not to mention a pretty good Mr Rochester. The two Bond films he did weren't so cringe-worthy. I hate the direction it's gone, all cheesy and overtly suggestive. Who is this Daniel Craig fella?

Tinuviel said:
Timothy Dalton was the best James Bond ever. Not to mention a pretty good Mr Rochester. The two Bond films he did weren't so cringe-worthy. I hate the direction it's gone, all cheesy and overtly suggestive. Who is this Daniel Craig fella?

All I know is that he was the lead in Layer Cake alongside Sienna Miller and he was in the first Tomb Raider movie[I think].

Daniel Craig acted also in Elizabeth (great movie!!) some years ago and recently in Sylvia, with Gwyneth Paltrow .
He is also quite known for being Kate Moss boyfriend for....like 5 minutes last year. :innocent: :innocent:
There were quite a few pics of them two vacationing in an island somewhere....

newprincesita said:
He is also quite known for being Kate Moss boyfriend for....like 5 minutes last year. :innocent: :innocent:

Really? I could've sworn it was less than that....

i think daniel is a good choice, i just hope he will live up to that.....

I'm not sure if its a rumor or the truth but I read the same thing in the daily mail yesterday

he did "layer cake" with sienna miller this past year and will be in spielberg's next movie i read.
he had a smaller role in "tombraider" and dated kate moss:smile:

Pierce Brosnan was a good James Bond but I can't understand why they're taking so long to find somebody to replace him. I don't see why they're going for A-listers and needless to say, some of their choices are ridiculous.

I´ve read some place that they called Craig "potato face" and it´s funny because yes, his face is kinda potato looking!:lol: :lol:

How do you go from potato to Bond?:innocent:

newprincesita said:
I´ve read some place that they called Craig "potato face" and it´s funny because yes, his face is kinda potato looking!:lol: :lol:

How do you go from potato to Bond?:innocent:

:lol:

I came here thinking of someone else. I mistaked it for Craig David then realized they're completely different person and that bond probably won't be black.

now, i read on yahoo that this was all a rumor!
daniel craig says they have never approached him and supposedly pierce may still be negotiating...hmm...anybody who knows more, please post:smile:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
violettem
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->