Meagan Hughes

photographs of aussie model

here are some photographs of her from her agencies portfolio

After heaps of searching I finally found some pictures of her on the catwalk. How do you guys rate her as a model? Don't worry I am not her! I think she is interesting but boring at the same time, and I can't pick why I feel like that, any other opinions?

Yeah I agree, it doesn't suit her face shape. In some shots it looks too small and in other shots it looks too big!! What a strange nose!

shes cute, but we have way better talent in aus!
she reminds me of a french model

CRICKEY! What a face! She has a toned body but her face looks flabby and puffy! How weird! Has potential though, probably unlikely to make it overseas though, too much good competition!

Here are some more pictures that I found of her at Australian Fashion week. What do you think of these shots?

She looks alright, but she looks TERRIBLE in that pinky/purple dress.

Yeah I agree, the first b&w picture is probably the only decent one of her.

Looked through 1000's of picutes from past MAFW's and I found these of her. What do you all think? Like her face/look/body-shape?

Yeah that looks like her! Thanks so much for the shots! She looks truly awesome!

oo lol i was looking at the add in a mag and sed to myself she has real modelly potential...so there:smile: now i hav to stick with that:wink:

Yeah she does! Sometimes she looks a bit chubby on the catwalk though which is a shame because she has potential! Just needs to tone up more, don't you think?

She doesn't look 100% comfortable on the catwalk either which is a shame. The way she puts her hands on her hips just doesn't look natural, and her stance with her legs that far apart just doesn't look that model like at all. Perhaps her agency should teach her better catwalk moves - then she would be in with a real chance!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
terarcher1111
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->