• The Red Carpet Highlights of... The 77th Annual Cannes Film Festival 2024!

• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

Megan Gale

David Jones New Flagship Store Opening Red Carpet Arrivals
August 12, 2010

zimbio

The David Jones S/S 2011 Season Launch Fashion Show
August 3, 2010

zimbio

David Jones Spring/Summer 2010 Season Launch - Show & Front Row
August 3, 2010

zimbio

David Jones Spring/Summer 2010 Season Launch - Arrivals
August 3, 2010

zimbio

'Inception' Melbourne Premiere
July 18, 2010

zimbio

Megan Gale Attends Announcement Of New Women's Health Initiative
June 8, 2010

"Sex And The City 2" Sydney Premiere
May 28, 2010

zimbio

52nd TV Week Logie Awards - Arrivals
May 2, 2010

zimbio

"I Love You Too" Sydney Premiere
April 27, 2010

"I Love You Too" Melbourne Premiere
April 23, 2010

Megan Gale Launches Swimwear Store In Melbourne
- bfanyc

Megan+Gale+Launches+Swimwear+Store+Melbourne+8xl9lTPgpFRl.jpg

On the Red Carpet at the Inaugural AACTA Awards Ceremony, Sydney Opera House January 31st, 2012

Megan_Gale_AACTA_Awards_02.jpg

Model and business mogul Megan Gale executed elegance in a black and white Alex Perry gown. There was no intense diet regime for Megan to slip into the well-fitted gown that accentuated all her best assets for the awards, just a complete healthy lifestyle.

We had the pleasure of catching up with Megan, moments before the award ceremony to get her opinion on the Television and Cinema industries. Megan is sticking around town gearing up for the David Jones Launch in weeks to come so stay tuned!

Natasa: What’s great about the Australian Cinema and Television industry?

Megan Gale: “I think what’s great is there is a lot of dedication there, whether it be the actors, the directors, the producers who are dedicated in extending their talent to the overseas market. We are seeing more and more films that are getting distributed overseas and Australian actors are getting more and more accepted and loved overseas which I think is great so that is one thing that is great about the industry, everyone is constantly proactive in getting out industry noticed”

Natasa: How important is it to be recognised at awards ceremonies like tonight’s AACTA to industry professionals?

Megan Gale: “I think being acknowledged with an award just adds to the strings to the overseas market, especially for an up and coming actor or actress and for them to go to LA or America and meet up with agents and say “Hi I just won this award for best actress, best actor etc” they listen to things like that. The overseas market very much takes notice of recognition like that and I think it is great if you can earn your stripes that way”

Natasa: So what do you think we could do to help support our industry professionals?

Megan Gale: “I think it can be done in various ways, I think film goers have to go and watch Australian films. So when the figures start ticking in the box offices that is when we will get more interest overseas, that way the actors get recognised for their work, then they will get requested overseas and it all is a snowballing effect really. Australians need to really start realizing how talented their own really are”.
sassisamblog.com

She looks gorgeous, her body looks amazing in this dress.

Here are some more photos from the event.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SnakePlissken
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->