Michael Kors ‘Pour Femme & Pour Homme’ Fragrance 2024 : Irina Shayk & Jon Kortajarena by Lachlan Bailey

I'm not feeling that... They don't have chemistry together, the commercial would be better if it explored their sensuality!

They both look great imo and I also like the bottle design.

very effective imo and claiming back that yatch way of living Michael Kors has always been apologist of. they both look great!

Classic Jet-Set Kors, love love love!

And it was styled by Carlyne! Love it more!

I may check it out. I liked the OG MK Man from 2002 or so.

I dislike the bottle, but is a likeable campaign. Anything with Irina, I'm in.

I'm just seeing tacky, sorry. Irina cheapens everything she's in.

Love it! Epitome of classic MK they need to make Irina the new MK jetsetter shes perfect for the role.

They have no sexual or romantic chemistry in the video. But they look amazing together + individually. And they are however fully giving flashy money chemistry. It honestly works really well.

The French name of the fragrance is so funny though haha. MK tries so hard to be chic. It's like that nouveau riche American who thinks she is the epitome of elegance because she summers in Europe every year. It's a Kris Jenner type of elegance, but somehow I do like this campaign cause it is on brand and well executed. Which more than what we can get these days.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LiliesAreLovely
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->