Michael Kors Bags

What do you guys think of this bag?

Source :Michaelkors.com

Has it been out for awhile? It doesn't seem to be very popular??

I saw it on sale today at Nordstroms at South coast plaza. It was marked down to $700'ish I believe...

No no Jun, you don't want one of those big ol' things.. again.. sooooo lookit this one instead..! :winkiss:

200116460075 :flower:

Jackie I've never seen that one before at all, so I wouldn't think it's old.. I've been looking at Kors bags online in all places for months and have never seen that one. I'm not sure what I think about it.. I'd prefer it if that colour wear about 3 shades lighter.. :unsure:

Jackie I've never seen that one before at all, so I wouldn't think it's old.. I've been looking at Kors bags online in all places for months and have never seen that one. I'm not sure what I think about it.. I'd prefer it if that colour wear about 3 shades lighter.. :unsure:

I found it here
http://www.michaelkors.com/store/ca...03&index=58&cmCat=cat000000cat101cat134cat402

and here http://www.zappos.com/n/p/dp/21251719.html

They also have it in white...

I thought the style might be older because I didn't think Nordstroms would put really new stuff on sale so it must be older I guess...

Here is a pic of Hilary Duff carrying it

Source : hilarystyle.com

Last edited by a moderator:
it's not an older style, jackie and frankiep, it's from his main line....i think KORS by michael kors. Most of the ones we talk about are the diffusion line MICHAEL by michael kors. :flower:

Thanks for the info about the Kors bag Jun3machina...

I was wondering what you guys thought of the bag... do you like it?
Is it hot right now?

i like it....i dont know if it's 'hot' though....but i dont care whether bags are trendy or not...if i like it, then i pursue it. i dont get attached to bags that are 'hot' or 'it' bags necessarily...

I tried on that astor drawstring tote.

I'm so glad I didn't buy it... the strap drop is not very easy to slip on and off...

really luna? haven't seen one iRL yet...so not good design then eh? good to know...thanks for posting it.

It's just not a well designed bag. I saw two different ones in two diff stores.. the leather on them felt very brittle.. I dunno. Maybe it's just me. Plus the drop on the strap could've been at least another 2 inches for easier use.

well, i suppose that's good to know. i had that bag on my list, but with a caution note, as i didn't know how those straps were going to agree with me. LV neverfull here i come!

hey girls, they have a black patent large astor bag with nickle hardware as part of nordies aniversary sale right now $199....it's pretty sweet!

I have been eyeing that bag too..Now that is a black bag that I woud like to own!
But I need to be on a bag ban...summer vacation.:blush:

Astor buyer's remorse

I've been wanting an astor for a while. I was leaning toward black, but I checked ebay, and saw the green and the blue at good prices. Now, I've won the Fern green ($152.50 + $10 shipping), and am regretting not getting the black. From what I've read, the green wasn't too popular on this forum, but I don't care for the luggage color. Any advice or encouragement?

hmmm...i dunno as i have never seen the color...i like the black. if you dont enjoy it when you receive it, why not just resell it on ebay and get the color you'd like? that's what i would do... :smile:

There is a picture of the green Astor on page 33 of this forum, post #653. It was from Fall 2006.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kasiakry
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->