Mikael Jansson - Photographer

Hey Robot,
I think Mikael Jansson's work is hit or miss now a days. A few years ago I found him to be one of the best photographers around. Now that he has become a name in the fash advertising work his stuff has become a lot safer, more conventional. Have you seen the old black and white DKNY ads he did with Esther Canadas (sp) or any of the Stockholm New editorials? If not i'll try to find some for you.
krizzlec

i think in some he managed to portray a nice mood, i like the dkny ads above and the more subtle nudes.

but those b&w 'intimate' editorial for example looks very cheap to me ... well it's the clientel, too, i guess.

thanks for the pictures ybf, krizzlec and robot:flower:

nice . . . thanks for these . . . he seems to easily portray lots of different sorts of moods. Some are overtly sexual while others are more subtle and the last ones with carmen have a very voyeuristic quality--very much like paparazzi shots, which was probably the intention

My friend works as an assistent for this guy..Travelling all around the world..no sleep no money just work but it seems really cool..

emi25 said:
My friend works as an assistent for this guy..Travelling all around the world..no sleep no money just work but it seems really cool..

Which guy are you friends with? I know most of them.. I am not so sure about the making no money part either.
krizzlec

krizzlec said:
Which guy are you friends with? I know most of them.. I am not so sure about the making no money part either.
krizzlec

i know Robban...what I've heard they dont get paid much but they don't have time to spend their money anyway...they get some kind of bonus when they finish i think..Whatever, a job like that give you so mch more..travelling, experience and contactts..

DKNY (past) is beautiful, the rest doesnt inspire me at all. Thanks for posting though, its always nice to view photography, hot or not.

I like the warm feeling of the DKNY ads...:heart: But the rest, I am not a big fan.

I really :heart: this editorial

tale8.jpg

herfamedgoodlooks.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
versacebandana
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->