Milan Fashion Week F/W 08.09 Schedule

I am seriously looking forward to Prada, especially after the last collection, i wonder what direction she will move in...and alberta ferretti!
Where is marni!?

Woot, can't wait for Burberry. Hope Milan fashion week will be so much better than NY

Where the heck is D&G?? No Miu Miu?? :cry: WHY????
VALERIA MARINI?! how on earth does SHE have a show and other (better) labels don't? I really don't like her collections she always manages to make her models look like hookers. Hookers dripping in diamonds and in super low cut gowns :yuk:

but apart from those I think the shows are going to be great. Hopefully better than NY and London anyway...

I NEED TO SEE WHAT MIUCCA IS COOKING NOW! I mean, I did not like the men's FW line AT ALL, but I know that she is going to give us something creative and innovative this season for the women's. Judging from Fendi's FW men's line, I am waiting to see what they will bring to the table also.

Fendi better bring it...I know Karl can desing some good coats...last two seasons were horrible. Prada is always a no for me, but then I always end up adoring it. Versace better bring it...I did not like last season. Dolce was OK last season...but I want something edgier (adored last 2 seasons before S/S 08)

This is the calendar from style.it, that differs quite a bit from the one in the first post;

16 febbraio
Elena Mirò
Roccobarocco
Lorenzo Riva
Agatha Ruiz De La Prada
Francesco Scognamiglio

17 febbraio
Enrico Coveri
Blugirl
Frankie Morello
Just Cavalli
Emporio Armani
Missoni
Moschino Cheap & Chic
Derercuny

18 febbraio
C'N'C Costume National
Giorgio Armani
D&G
Alberta Ferretti
Pringle of Scotland
Gianfranco Ferré
Burberry Prorsum
Jil Sander

19 febbraio
Moschino
Sportmax
Blumarine
La Perla
Salvatore Ferragamo
Bottega Veneta
Etro
Albino
Alberto Biani
Pollini by Rifat Ozbek
Prada

20 febbraio
Marni
Daks
Mariella Burani
Antonio Marras
Roberto Cavalli
Trussardi
Iceberg
Krizia
Gucci
Brioni
Alessandro Dell'Acqua

21 febbraio
DSquared2
Max Mara
Les Copains
Emilio Pucci
Luisa Beccaria
Laura Biagiotti
Dolce & Gabbana
John Richmond
Fendi
Maurizio Pecoraro
Gianni Versace

22 febbraio
Byblos
Romeo Gigli
Mila Schon
Roberto Musso

Anyone knows the time of the Dolce a Gabbana show on the 21st?

I was planning on going outside since is close to my house..eheh :D

One of the first sites to upload full shows is style.it, it usually does it hours before style.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Silvercat90
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->